N i n e

"Damn, I don't like this," Bethany tells you. ''Yeah, I'm so scared,'' you say and she nods in agreement. ''Me too,''

The boys don't seem their relaxed selves as well. Maybe they're nervous as well, which would prove that they're actual humans.

You've already spotted some familiar faces in the crowd of people, but you refuse to think about performing in front of them. You can't back out of this anymore, you'll have to go up there tonight and play your song for all those people.

Luckily you're with your friends, which could make it all a little less bad. Being up there with them is going to be so much more awesome than on your own. You would never dare to go up there on your own, the idea only is terrifying already.

''We're going to rock this,'' Luke says. ''Don't worry,'' you smile at his optimism, which soon fades when the lights start to blink. Not much later one of the camp leaders shows up on stage, together with Andrea.

''Hello everybody! Welcome to the final performance night of this camp! As you all know you'll have to pack your things tomorrow, that will be the end of this camp. This is why we're all together now, to make this final evening an amazing evening. Each one of you will be performing tonight with you band, you get the opportunity to play the song you've created for this night.

As you might know it's not only about playing it well, or just how good the song is. No, it's also about how you've formed a band together, and trust. We hope you're all excited, because we definitely are!'' Andrea tells you all. The crowd starts to cheer and you smile a bit.

''Our judges for tonight are... Mr. Rodriguez, Mr. Smith and I. We'll be judging you on all of the points I've just recalled. Don't worry, you're all winners to us so we won't be too harsh on you,'' she adds with a wink.

''So, if everyone's ready... Why don't we start? We'll sit down behind our desks, let the first band begin!'' You've all got a specific order in which all the bands have to play. You were like one of the last on the list, which was nice because it gave you a little more time to mentally prepare.

The members of the first band walk up the stage and make everything ready for their performance. They look horrified when they see the audience, and the singer's hands are shaking when he grabs the microphone. This band exists of only boys and they have a very interesting choice of instruments... One plays the drums, another the bass, another plays the saxophone and the last one plays on his flute. As you said: a interesting choice of instruments.

''One, two, three, four,'' the drummer counts out loud and immediately they start playing. It sounds kind of cool, which you didn't expect at all. You have to admit that it would've been better if they were playing this song on some other instruments, but the song is quite catchy and nice.

''I don't know whether I should like this or not,'' Michael hesitantly says, and you laugh. You sat down together with both of your bands since you also ate together at dinner. You can see Calum with his arm wrapped around the girl called Dana. They seem to have a really good time, which is nice. You really hope they'll still be together after this camp, that would be cute.

''It was nice,'' Bethany says when the song's over, ''let's see what the judges say,'' the judges bascially have the same thoughts as you, about the choice of instruments. Mr. Rodriguez tells the boys that they could've chosen better instruments, but that the song was nice and they played with well together. Their banding was really good as well, but they happened to be friends before this camp even started, so yeah.

The next group coming up includes Valery, which surprises you. Her band doesn't really look like they have a bond, which makes you realize they may have been the band that has been fighting all the time. Wow, this isn't going to end very well for them. Rumor had it that they didn't even finish their song yet... Did they tonight?