Chapter 16

"We've never been on the field before. Who do you think it is?" BB asked nervously.

"How the fuck should I know?" Dinah responded. "Ask Mila, her girlfriend runs this place."

"For the thirtieth time today, she is NOT my girlfriend!"

"Keep telling yourself that. I thought said you finally came to terms with it and you guys admitted you were in love and all that shit," Dinah said.

"No. I never said any of that."

"Yes you did. I believe your words were 'she told me she loved me and I said it back'."

"That doesn't mean we're together."

"In what fucking universe? Normally when people admit to being in love with each other, they act on it. Several times. Naked. And sweaty. With lots of moaning and touching."

"Okay gross? And no, we're not together. Like I told you right after."

"But you didn't tell us the whole story. You only said that you both agreed it wasn't right to be together."

"Guys, if Mila doesn't want to talk about it, don't force her. She says they're not together then they're not. No use in pressuring her to talk about something she doesn't wanna talk about," Taylor defended. She smiled at her tallest friend, silently thanking her for her defense.

"Shut up Swift, because you wouldn't know a relationship if it kicked you in the face. Which reminds me, did you and Calvin do the do yet?"

"Dinah!" Taylor shouted, obviously scandalized. "What does mine and Calvin's private time have anything to do with us being in a relationship?"

"If you have, that means you're together. I know your prudish ass wouldn't have had sex with him without a commitment," she said, the last word sounding like a ridiculous idea.

"I'm not comfortable sharing that kind of information. With anyone, not just you guys."

"This is horrible. No one here has a sex life that I can talk about and it is driving me crazy," Dinah said crossing her arms angrily.

"We can talk about my sex life," BB offered.

"I'd rather not. I've heard what you and the hippie get up to and I've had my fix of freaky lesbians. I'd rather hear about a romantic lesbian sexcapade," she said gesturing to Camila, "Or a boring heterosexual one," she finished pointing at Taylor who had already tuned Dinah out.

"Why must we talk about sex anyway? Can't we talk about other things?" Normani asked stretching her arms.

"Sure. We can talk about basketball, at a basketball camp for basketball players who want to continue on and play professional basketball. Oh look, I'm bored already."

"See, this is why I can't stand you," the shooting guard said, finishing her stretches.

"Oh shit, here they come," BB said tapping Camila on the arm so she could stand up straight and see the surprise trainer.

"No fucking way," Normani said staring in awe at the two women in front of them on either side of Coach Lauren. Standing there in matching white shirts and shorts were Alex Morgan and Hope Solo. The two women were looking at them half glaring and half smirking.

"Holy shit. It's-it's," Camila stuttered, unable to speak because two of the greatest female athletes of...ever were standing in front of her. She used to feel that way about Skylar and Lauren but the effect faded after a while. Especially with Lauren.

"Ladies. Meet your trainers for today. I'm sure you already know them so I'll just introduce you to them. This is Taylor Swift, center, Dinah Jane Hansen, power forward, BB Palvin, small forward, Normani Kordei, shooting guard, and Camila Cabello, point guard."