Chapter 17

The Red team had just finished their afternoon practice and decided to kill some time before dinner by hanging out in the apartment with Diane. Originally, they had planned to give Diane a full tour of the premises since camp was huge, but it was a pool training session and they were in no mood to walk around after that. And to kill the time, they decided to play a friendly game of Heads Up.

Currently, it was Dinah and Normani versus the reigning champs of Team Cabello. Normani sat on the couch in front of Dinah prepared to guess what she was acting out but they were struggling.

Dinah had her fist balled up and was making a jerk off motion while wiping sweat off of her forehead.

"Masturbating! Jerking off! Hand job!"

Dinah looked angry and accentuated wiping her sweat off while continuing the motion.

"Oh! Shakeweight!"

Dinah nodded and Normani flipped it down to gain them the point and move on to the next one. Dinah started laughing and acting drunk. And then she started waving her arms around.

"Drunk! Um, dancing! Strippers!"

Dinah glared and tried a different route. This time she made a strange motion of what was supposed to be dealing cards.

"Dinah, I have no idea what you're doing," Normani yelled.

"It's Las Vegas! Ugh, just flip it." The new thing popped up on the screen and Dinah started jumping around with her two hands bent in front of her.

"Rabbit! Bouncing! Pogo stick! Twerking?"

The buzzer went off signaling the end of their round and Camila leaned into Diane as she laughed hysterically.

"It was playboy bunny you idiot!" Dinah said slumping next to Normani on the couch and tossing the phone to Camila for their turn.

"How the hell was that playboy bunny?"

"It doesn't matter because you two are still goin down. Step aside bitches, it's time for DC and CC to kill this shit."

Camila laughed at her sister's statement and held the phone up to her forehead, ready to go and "kill this shit".

Diane saw the first thing and started acting out. She pretended to drink from a bottle and then rapidly spun around in circles.

"Spin the bottle!" Diane nodded and they switched to the next. For that one, she bent over, grabbed onto her underwear, and pulled on them, making a stupid face.

"Giving someone a wedgie!"

Diane turned away from Camila and wrapped her arms around her head from behind, messing up her hair, and tilted her head from side to side.

"Making out!"

Diane squinted at the wording and then smiled. She cupped her boobs and then shook her head quickly from side to side.

"Motorboat!"

They were on a roll and Camila felt so hyped up she could've sworn someone spiked her water. Diane lifted her shirt slightly and went down her abs in three horizontal lines.

"Six pack!"

Diane laughed at the next one. She held her pointer and thumb together, brought it to her lips and then pulled away with a silly expression.