Boys and Girls

*not edited*

I walked in slowly, pulling my shorty shorts as far down as I could. Please oh please, no one talk to me!! I thought, passing more and more people in my name.
I looked around, particularly watching a boy with ginger hair, and a green hoodie and sweatpants. He wore this strange backpack, I'm guessing it was for ghost hunting. That Panty and Stocking probably use something similar. I walked psst these two beautiful girls, one with blonde hair and the other with long blusish(?) black. Who the hell are they? I thought, watvhing them strut doen the hallway. The blondie looks like a stripper, and the goth is probably lonely and an outcast. I thought. I looked around, at the banners, the carpet. They all said Panty and Stocking. Wait, are they the SCHOOL QUEENS?! I thought, looking shocked. These Panty and Stocking girls are going down.
I walked to class slowly, wanting to be late. But NO, a teacher rushes us all to class. I sat down, quickly getting organized, as I always would do. The teacher rambled on about school rules, making friends, blah blah blah. The ginger boy was in my class. I just stared at him, I don't know why. He turned, I don't know if he looked at me or not, but I quickly snapped out of my day dreaming. What. Are. You. DOING!?! I thought. That boy is probably into someone else. I convinced myself of that, setting my mind off daydream mode. But that whole day, I kept on remembering the image of the ginger, his hair falling over his eyes, the sun in the perfect postition, a true masterpiece.