Winners And Losers

After Panty and Stocking left me alone, I actually took off my mask. That was one big change. It did look a bit ridiculous on me anyway.
I looked down at my clothes. I need new stuff. I told myself, looking disgusted at what I was wearing. I don't have any mo- I stopped that thought, quickly going up to a boy and pickpocketing him of $45. He probably was planning on buying clothes too. Heh heh, I thought, a sly grin on my face.
I walked into a men's clothing store. Yep, that's right, mens. Homestly, I liked their hoodies, shoes, and, especially, dress attire. Heading right to suit vests and dress shirts, I got 1 light mint suit vest, and 3 dress shirts. One of the stores stared at me like loser, and I glared right back at him. Come at me bitch, I thought, turned abruptly, and walked over to the hoodies.
I found 3 hoodies that really interested me for $5 each. I guess I got a sale, I'm really not sure. Quickly going to a dressing room to try on the dress shirts and vests, I felt satisfied with my store choice. They all fit well, so I took them off and walked up to the counter.
The cashier didn't even seem to care about anything as he asked me to hand him the money. $40, I get that's okay, I wondered as I handed him the money. He put everything into a bag, gave me a five, and I left.
"Why do we have to go searching for her?" I heard a voice mutter fairly loud. Shit, I thought, It's Scanty and Kneesocks. I tore my shoes off and removed my lacey stockings, making me completely vunerable without my axes.
"I don't know, but we shouldn't question. Always do ad you're asked, Kneesocks." Scanty replied, her voice casual.
Thinking quickly, I threw the stockings into a bush. I then ran off wothout shoes, because I didn't put them on in time. Well, I guess this time, my battle against my sisters is 1-0, me. I'm winning.