Expection and Surprises

*not edited*

Riiiing. Off went the bell. Damn it! I thought. Where am I going to stay? I can't just run home.... I could rent an apartment... Yeah, I guess I'll do that. I mean, I look older for my look. I begab to walk, taking off the stupid mask I was wearing. That's when I had the worst day of my life.
The blonde stripper girl and the emo with daddy issues came up to me.
"Hey, by any chance, do you know where Scanty and Kneesocks went?" The blonde asked. Shit.
"No, I haven't seen them anywhere..." I replied hastily. The emo leaned in close.
"You're lying." She said blantantly. Holy fuck, she knows when I lie? Dayum son!
"You look familiar actually..." The blonde replied, as she tapped her chin in thought. "Are you related to Scanty and Kneesocks?"
I broke.
"Yes I am I'm a sin I should die in a fire and I wish I was never put on this planet and wah."
The two just stared at me.
"Um... Okay..." Said the emo. "We did not need to know that."
The blonde basically completely forgot about that. "If anything, my name is Panty," The so called Panty slung her arm around the emo's shoulder. "And this here is Stocking."
I stared, in disbelief. These are the angels Scanty and Kneesocks have been losing to? Hah, I could defeat them in my sleep! Panty waved her hand in front of my face. "Uh, hello?"