Chapter 4.

Lauren top left...Grace top right and Blake and DeAndre at bottom..
************************************

Lauren POV

I walked into the kitchen..And answered my phone..I didn't even look at the Caller I.D. because I already knew who it was...

☎Phone Call☎

"Hey Jada" I said

"Hey girly what you doing" she said trying to sound nice and sweet..

"Nothing but chilling with Grace and why are you talking like that" I said

"No reason but umm tonight your brother and I was going to the Lincoln Posh(made up) to have dinner with a couple of friends and I wanted you and Grace to tag along"

"Uhh alright sounds good what time should we get there" I said walking back to Grace..

"9 but I gotta go Chris needs me byeee"

"Ok byee"

Phone call over

"Who was that" Grace said looking at me then her phone.

"Jada she said that she wanted us to join dinner with her Chris and some friends tonight" I said

"You know what that means" Grace squealed

"Noo"

"Blake is gonna be there so we got to have you looking right so he can't take his eyes off you" she said smiling

"Look Blake doesn't li-"

"Don't say it because you know he do" she said rolling her eyes..

"Salty much" I said

"Look let's just go to the mall to kill some time ok"

"Alright let me grab my shoes and we can head out" I said walking upstairs to get my sandals..

Jada POV

I came up with the idea of us going out to eat...its just another for me to hook up Lauren and Blake...I'm going to make sure that those two sit next to each other but for right now I'm bout to take a nap while the kids our out with that godmother...

Skipping To Them Getting Dress

Lauren POV

I just got  out the shower and I was sitting on my bed putting on my lotion...After I was done with my lotion I got dressed(Outfit in mm)....I was finally dress I went to the guestroom to check on Grace...

"Grace are you ready" I said barging into the room...

"Yeah but looks like your not" she said taking pictures of herself..

"Shut up and can you pls come curl my hair and do my makeup" I stuck out my bottom lip..

"Ughhhh come on" she said pushing me out the room going to my room..

After Grace curled my hair and did my makeup we hurried out the door so we wouldn't be late....

Blake POV

I just pulled up to the restaurant and I see everyone car is here... I got out the car and made my way inside... When I walked inside I see the gang sitting down in the corner so I made my way over...

"What's up guys" I said taking the only set left next to Lauren...

"Hey" all the girls said in unison

"What's up" the guys said in unison

We already ordered our drinks and made small talk for a little then everyone just started talking about their own thing so I decided I should talk to Lauren...

"So Lauren how's your day been" I said

"Its been pretty good had to handle some business with my manager for a while and the rest of the day just hang with Grace" she said smiling...

"That's nice"

"How was yours"she said

"Its was relaxing actually...I had the day off so I just layed round til it was time to get ready for dinner"

Lauren was about to say something when the waiter came up..

"Hi I'm Maria and I'll be your waitress tonight what would you like"

My eyes scanned her whole body she had a curvy body and a nice set of breast... Her eyes was chocolate and beautiful....

"I would like the chicken Alfredo with shrimp" Grace said before she was cut off..

"Yeah yeah whatever and everyone else" the waitress said looking back at me and putting her hand on my shoulder...

After we order the waitress wrote down her number and gave it to me... DeAndre thought it was cool but the girls looked disgusted....

Lauren POV

I couldn't believe Blake he was all in my face one minute then down the waitress shirt the next minute.. I guess he really don't like me...I was deep in my thoughts I didn't hear my brother call my name...

"Lauren you good" Chris said looking worried...

"Yeah because you look like you tryna dig your nails into your skin" DeAndre pointed out..

"Yeah I'm good I was thinking about a text that someone sent me" I said looking at my phone...

"Alright" Chris said

Jada POV

Lauren was lying right through her teeth...I know she's salty about how Blake was acting towards the waitress... I just hope the rest of the night go smoothly....

We waited for about another 20mins and I food finally came out we made small talk here and there but not much talking was coming from Lauren...

************************************