Chapter 17.

Lauren POV

|Couple Days Later|

"And that's a wrap ladies and gentleman, I want to thank you all for helping and being apart of this shoot" The photographer shout out...

After the photographer said a few more things and he let us go about our business...I went to my dressing room and start changing back into my regular clothes when I got a knock at the door...

"COME IN" I shouted...

"Hey baby girl"

"Hi Blake" I said slightly annoyed already..

This will be the first time that I talked to Blake since the little incident over the phone..

"Look bab-"

"Blake of you're cheating on me just leave I don't want to hear what you have to say because I've heard it all before"

"That's the thing I'm not cheating if you just listen to me"

"Ok you got 3mins" I said crossing my arms over my chest ready to hear what he got to say...

Blake POV

I started to tell Lauren everything that happened on the trip and why I did it..By the look on her face she is believing and I'm glad she is because I can't lose her..I have this connection with her that I didn't have with other girls in my past relationships.

"So why did you hang up on me Blake"

"Because I was nervous that you was going to snap on me and probably try coming through the phone"

"I was and I'm not that crazy boy, but I'm glad you told me the truth and next time you taking Ford out on a trip and have to take Brynn let me know ok"

"Ok babe"

******************

|Next Day|

Grace POV

I got a call from Tony around 8 this morning saying that he wanted to meet me at IHOP about 10:30.. I questioned it at first but then I said let me go and hear what he go to say...

So after getting dressed in my black joggers and white crop top that say BAD with my white air forces and black Nike socks...I left my hair big and curly because I didn't really care...

I grabbed my clutch and grabbed my car keys and I was on my way...

|Minutes Later|

I pulled up to IHOP riding around for a minute or two trying to find a parking spot, After I parked and got out I went inside and saw Tony sitting in the corner so went and say with him...

"Hey Grace"

"Hi Tony"

"How you doing?" He asked..

"I'm good and yourself?"..

"I'm good"

I nodded my head and was about to respond but I was cut off by the waitress coming and take our oder for the drinks.. I ordered water while Tony got Orange juice..

"So why did you want to meet up" I said jumping straight to the point...

"I know that nice shit wasn't going to last long, but I wanted to talk to you about Lauren"

Tony POV

After I said that I know Grace might blow up on me...

"Look Lauren is doing fine so don't worry about her..She's in a relationship and she's in love point blank period "

When Grace said that it made me kind of jealous you know.. I mean I know that she might not still love me, but knowing that she's in love I might not have a chance at all..Damn know Grace got me in deep thoughts..

"Boy get out your feelings"

I just can't help but to be in my feelings but after hearing this I guess I got to kick my plan up notch..

|Hours Later|

Blake POV

I was at home playing the game with Austin, DJ, and CP3..I would hang with my baby girl tonight but she's going over things with Justin and Sasha about her grand opening for her store which would be very soon...

"BOOM I win I'm starting to think I'm the king of 2k, now you guys got to pay up" DJ said...

After we paid him his hundred bucks we decided to play a game of Madden 16 and chill for the rest of the night...

____________________________________________________________

I know its short but I just wanted to update for you guys😻😻😻😻😻😻😻