Chapter 6.

Blake POV

"Blake wake up..you're gonna be late" I heard someone for the 3rd time said shaking me lightly...

I finally got up adjusting my eyes to the sun coming into the blinds... I sat up and looked around and I was at Lauren house still... I guess we fell asleep watching movie...I was knocked out of my thoughts by Lauren...

"Finally your up I thought I was gonna have to pour water on you" she said sitting down beside me eating pineapples...

"You wouldn't dare"I said

"Try me sweetheart" she said laughing...

"Ugh I got practice today..what time is it" I said ...

"It's 8:15... What time does practice starts" she said putting the bowel of pineapples down...

"10:30.. I should get going so I can get ready" I said putting on my sneakers and grabbing my keys...

"Alright... what time should I be ready tonight" she said walking me to the door..

"7:30 and dress casual...I'm not taking you dinner we're gonna go have fun" I said turning to her...

"Alright see you later then Blake" she said hugging me...

"Bye"

Grace POV

I don't know why I'm up so early... I knew that Lauren would mess up my sleep in schedule lol...Speaking of Lauren I should get dress and go to her house...I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom...

After I did my hygiene routine...I rapped a towel around my body and made my way to my room... I got in my room Jason wasn't in the bed I'm guessing he's downstairs... I got my bra and panties out and put them on.. I went to my closet and grabbed some jeans and a white shirt...

"Hey baby where you going so early" Jason said kissing me...

"I'm going to see Lauren she hasn't text me yesterday so I'm just gonna check on her" I said putting on my shoes....

"Alright tell her I said hey" he said as he got back in bed...

"Ok"

After I was done doing my hair and putting on little makeup I grabbed my purse, charger and I kissed Jason before I left...

Lauren POV

Its 10:00 and I just got done getting dress and didn't have anything else to do until its time to get ready for my date...I was taking pictures when I heard my house door open and then...

"LAURENNNNN WAY YOU AT" I heard Grace yelled...

"IN MY ROOM" I yelled back...

I thought I locked my door I thought to myself I was knocked of my thoughts by Grace busting in my room..

"Hey Chica" I said

"Why haven't your big head text me yesterday" she said walking over sitting on the bed with me...

"My bad after meeting Sasha Blake came over and we and up having a movie night and he asked me on a date" I said still snapping pictures...

"YESSS YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER"she said jumping up and down on my bed...

"If you don't stop that jumping and we're not together yet" I said smirking...

"Whatever but how do you think your brother is going to feel about this" she said getting back serious...

"To be honest I really don't know..I hope he just take it well and him and Blake doesn't have any problems" I said looking at her...

2hours later

Grace and I talked for hours about things like my business, my clothing store and makeup line that I have coming out soon...Now we just playing music through my Beats Pill..

"Aye so what are you going to wear on the date" she said looking at her phone

"Uhh I have no idea..I just know Blake said dress casual and no heels because we're going to have fun" I said

"He knows you to well already" Grace said laughing...

"What do you mean" I said looking at her..

"He know that if he just said causal you still would've wore heels" she said...

"True"

"Well we might as we find you something to wear since its nothing else to do" she said walking to my closet...

"Ok then"

************************************