Chapter 16.

Lauren POV

Next Day

I stayed up half of the night on the phone last night with Tony..We bought up good old memories and he still tried explain himself to me about to the bad one's but I still didn't want to hear it...

The only awkward thing last night about our talk was that he still loves me...I couldn't say anything... He say he knows that I might not still love him but he understand...He just makes me lost with stuff like this.. He use pop up with things like this in our relationship...

"Are you okay you been staring out of space since we got up this morning" Justin asked...

"Yeah I'm okay"

While I waited on Grace to come back with my coffee from Starbucks I decided to call Blake...

     ☎☎Phone Call☎☎

"Hey Blakey" I said...

"Hey babe" he said in a low voice..

"Did I wake you"

"No,I'm just getting ready to head to the gym and practice" he said as I could him moving around...

"Ok..I tried calling you yesterday but you didn't answer" I said in a sad tone...

"I'm sorry babe I was just super busy" he said..

"Its co-"

"Blake look what Ford is doing" I heard a female voice say in the background...

"Blake who the hell is that" I said as I felt my blood start to boiled...

"Its no one but look I'll call you later or tomorrow"

"Blake....Blake.....Blake" I said into the phone but he hung up...

My eyes got teary and I tried to hold my tears back but they just started to flow..I jumped up and ran to the bathroom....I could hear Justin running behind me but I didn't want to be bothered right now...

Blake POV

"You know I was on the phone with Lauren so why would you say anything" I said to Brynn...

"Because I'm grown okay Blake, don't start with me today I told you she's not you type anyway plus she's ugly"

"Look you're the mother of my son so I'm going to respect and care for you because of Ford but if you can't respect my girl or my relationship you can get the hell on" My voice boomed throw the room...

I got up and grabbed my duffle bag and went to the lobby thinking about Lauren but when I got to the lobby I seen an angry Cp3...

"What's up with you" I asked...

"Lauren called me saying that when she called you this morning she heard a girl in the background" he said yelling a bit...

"Bro look its no-"

"Nooo you look that's my baby sister so either you call her and explain or don't talk to her at all"

Chris was yelling so loud the whole team eyes was wide when he got done talking...

Coach Rivers came into the lobby and rushed us all on the bus...I'll call Lauren later I'm just going to focus on this win against The Bucks tonight...

I just hope that this doesn't messes Lauren and I relationship...

*****************

Later That Night

Lauren POV

After I got done crying earlier I called and I told my brother. Tbh I really don't know why I called him but oh well now... I'm in my hotel room packing my things when Grace and Justin walked in...

"Why are you packing" Grace asked...

"Because I've been getting distracted by Blake and I just forgot all about my bookings and lash company" I said in a dry tone...

"You can work on that Monday when you get back in LA....Plus Sasha & I have a photoshoot and an appearance booked for you already...So enjoy your time here in Vegas and forget about Blake" Justin said...

I smiled at him.

"You know what I'm going to stay"

Justin and Grace jumped on me with all smiles...

" But Justin if this appearance and photoshoot dumb I'm going to punch you in your eye"

"They won't Lauren and even if you did punch me in my eye I'll still be fabulous"

Justin got up and flipped his invisible hair and walked out my room...

"This is why I love him already" Grace said laughing...

"I know right"

"So have you talk to Blake since this morning"

"Nah I guess it really was another chick feelin him up or whatever"

I said rolling my eyes..

"Well maybe you need to feel him up or give him some and I bet he won't do it again" Grace said in a serious tone...

"Who about to get some" Justin said walking back into the room with three glasses filled with red wine...

"Not you" Grace said...

"Whatever Grace but for real who getting some"

"Grace told me to give Blake some and maybe he won't cheat"

I said as I sipped my wine...

"I think you should too..Maybe you should do some Fifty Shades of Grey shit but you should be the dominant one"

All Grace and I could do was laugh at Justin was so serious...

"Y'all laughing, I'm serious you better go ahead and jump on him before another girl will...Plus I don't want to see Chris go to jail for killing Blake "

I sat there and took in the words Justin said jump on him before another girl will...Maybe I should listen to what Justin is saying...I don't have nothing to lose...

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁