Chapter One.

Poppy's POV.

"Oh em geee!"

"Our Nialler baby is 22!" Two girls screeched at the same time.

"Jesus Christ! Keep it down. You both sound like dying chipmunks!" I retorted.

Today is Niall James Horan's 22nd Birthday and me along with my bff are in our school basement waiting for the birthday celebrations to start, without the birthday boy might I add.

There's this group of four overly obssesed directioners in our class who kindly invited us to this special under-the-ground-birthday event.

Kate, who's one of the five set the cake in the middle of the circle and started lighting all of those little green, white and orange candles on the same themed cake.

Once she was done she called us to get together for a selfie.. Maya held the cake in her hands as everybody else posed for the picture.

Maya had one finger pointed at the cake while her mouth was hanging open inviting bees for a food festival in her tummy and her eyes were wide open.

Clover on the other hand had her eyes closed with her nose scrunched and white pearly teeth on display. Cue the Colgate advertisements.

Eva was lying on her stomach in front of Maya. Her eyebrows were raised and she had her lips curved in a pout. Perfect.

Kate was in the front with the mobile phone in one hand with the other hand's fingers in a peace sign. A flood of drool was threatening to escape the lip boundary as she had her tongue stuck out towards to left. Her right eye was left open with the other partially closed in an awkward wink style.

And then there was me and my best friend with both our eyebrows raised giving each other knowing glances.

"Okay. Girls ARE YOU READY?"

Iris and I smiled. We are still those 'Say Cheeese!' people.

"For what Katie?" Oh God. Eva was the girl with the looks but no brains. The girl who the zombies searching for brains would pass by without a second glance.

"For the selfie dumbass."

"Ohh." I shook my head and sighed.
One, two and three. Click!

A few finger taps on the screen and viola! Mission post-the-birthday-selfie complete!
#NoMakeup #NiallerBaby #HappyBirthdayNiall #Selfie #Horan22

》》》》
This first chapter is dedicated to Niall Horan. Hope you guys liked it. xx
《《《《