Chapter Four.

Poppy's POV.

When I switched on my phone, the screen lit up to show a new message notification.

Tapping my finger on the blue bird I opened the application. And then I saw it.

A messge from the one and only, no not Niall. It was Scott, the annoying butthead. Why I call him such loving names?

For that let's have a glimpse of the past, shall we?

Yeah, we shall.

Once upon a time there lived an uncivilized sewerman next to peace loving girl. Both of them were each others next door neighbours.

One hated the other to the moon and back while the other loved to annoy the crap out of the one to pluto and back. Interesting rollar coaster or feelings, no?

One day the seaweed brain came up with a plan. He decided to torment the poor soul because according to him the girl had to learn how to 'live a little', as always.

Hence that skunk smelling booger entered the girl's room, monkey style. Through the window of course. At 9:00 at night, might I add.

The girl was so concentrated on her homework that she didn't even sense the obnoxious boy creep up behind her.

He lowered his mouth until his breath fanned her ear, and even before she realised what was happening he caused a havoc in the house with only a loud 'Boo!'

The girl landed with very ingracelessness on the floor on her butt with a loud thud followed by a scream of surprise. Her head had hit one of the bed posts, but thankfully not too hard.

The boy bent down to help the girl up. Before either of them could react further the door to the room burst open.

And there stood her mom, with a crying baby on her hip, staring between the two with confusion.

Once the boy had helped the very reluctant girl up with a swift pull of her hand he decided to take the matter into his hands.

"Hello, Mrs Hook," he said confidently extending his hand. And surprisingly her expression calmed and she warmly shook his hand. "and you too Shortcake." He said softly poking her cousin's cheek who was here for a month due to her mother's illness.

The baby stopped crying at the act of affection shown by him and smiled.

"What are you doing here dear?" Her mother asked the boy.

"Nothing much. Your daughter here needed her boyfriend's help with some stuff, so here I am." He said with a wink in her direction, that went unnoticed by the mother.

The girl sat there with her mouth agar unable to form words at what just happened. She also knew that her mom trusted the boy next more than her own daughter.

"I think we need to have those mother daughter talks soon." The older woman's statement directed at her daughter. And then she left.
That was when the boy said "And by the way darling, I love those Spongebob underpants." And that is exactly what he told her crush of five years the very next day.

That ladies and gentlemen is the tragic story of my life with Scott as the most unbearable pain in the ass.