Chapter Three.

Poppy's POV.

After a trip downstairs to calm the hyper woman that resides downstairs, my mom, and ensure her that nothing was wrong I came back and crawled under the sheets once again.

And even after a fine while of staring at the mobile screen I still wasn't over the fact that THE Niall Horan actually messaged ME.

He might even be waiting for a reply. Or it might have been a mistake.

I decided to take a look of his Twitter profile which just might help me send a better reply and make conversation rather than making a fool out of myself.

When I opened his profile my eyes widened as my eyes skimmed up and down his profile. At the corner there was the blue bird under which it said 'Follows You'.

This means it wasn't really a mistake after all. Excitement took over me so I ditched the getting-to-know-him-better-through-scrolling-down-his-profile agenda and went back to the direct messges.

I started typing.

'OMG HI! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!"

I shook my head. It looks waay too creepy especially with all those capitalised alphabets. I erased it and typed again.

'Heeeeyyy! Thaaaank yooouu for noticing meee! xoxo. :)))))'

"Sheesh.." I mumbled. This one isn't any less weird than the first. This too was erased. Maybe I should just keep it cool? Yeah, that's definitely it!
I typed in again.

'Hey! Sup mate? :)'

"Eee nah!" It's too boyish.

I took in a deep breath and typed in again.

'Hi there! :) Thanks for the follow. xx'

Okay, so this sounds decent enough to send to a world famous pop star, right?

Before I could battle with my non existent brain I hit the send button. Here goes nothing.

After waiting for about a good seven eight minutes for a reply that might never come I put my phone down and lied on the bed bottoms up.

I was about to drift to off to my dream land when my phone beeped yet again..