Chapter 1-I will never forgive you

Amy's POV
I didn't know where daddy was taking me but I was really scared. I asked Tim where we were going because he was the only one who was close to me along with Toby and Brian.

"Tim, where are we going?" I asked him, while my whole body was shaking.

"I...uh..don't really know..." he said, but somehow it felt like he did know, he tighten his grip on me, I know what this means, he's lying. I just sighed, after walking and it started to get really dark and scary.

"We're here" he said.

I gasped at what I saw, it was dead people with holes in their bodies.

"Amy, I need to tell you something important" He said. "What is it daddy?" I asked him.

"Even if I hurt you,would you still love me as your father?" He asked me.

"Of course daddy!,I will never hate you!" I said.

Daddy gave some kind of signal to Tim, Toby, Brian and the others, they all charged at me and I started to run but since Toby was a fast runner he was able to catch up to me, he grabbed me by the arm and pinned me down.

I was shocked that my friends would actually hurt me.

"I'm sorry for doing this" he said as he punched me in the stomach and I coughed up blood. Toby, Brian and the others were also hitting me, I started to cry.

"Shhhhh...the pain will be gone soon" Daddy's voice was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Amy's POV
I woke up to the same place I was beaten up by Tim, Toby, Brian and the others. There was blood and bruises all over me luckily, there was a lake.

I washed all the blood away but I couldn't see a single bruise! Did it heal?, but nothing can heal that fast!, suddenly a fox started to walk towards me but it was on fire! I touched it's fur, it was so soft.

I saw some kind of wound on its leg, I touched it and it healed instantly, the fox licked my face and and I touched it's fur again.

I sat down on the grass and continued to touch the fur of the fox, suddenly something on the fox's head it started to glow, but then something came out, I pulled it out of the fox's head and I saw an Ice hatchet, but it started to fade away.

When it was completely gone, I just thought about what happened, still touching the fur of the fox and drifted off to sleep.
_________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Autumn here! If you are new here to my story, you might notice the this story might have some grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes, so it would be a bit hard for me to keep updating due to re-editing, that's all! Bye! Don't forget to vote!