Chapter 2-Orphanage

Amy's POV
I went to this orphanage and knocked on the door, I saw a beautiful woman opening the door, she gave me a warm and gentle smile, but something seemed familiar about this woman.

*Sudden flashback*
"Amy! Think fast!" I turned around to see what appears to be a ball flying towards me and then......
*BAM!*
I tried to open my eyes but it was too blurry, all I can see was mom shouting at the two boys, mom walked towards me, picked me up and the two boys ran away, my mother's face looks horrified, I saw blood on her hand, was I.......... bleeding?

*End of flashback*
"Are you all alone little girl?" she asked.

"Um...Y-Yeah." I said softly.

Woman:Come In You Must Be Tired And Hungry, By The Way My Name Is Nancy"I Walked In And Saw A Bunch Of Kids Playing Nancy:Come With Me I'll Take You To Your Room"I Nodded And Followed Her When We Reached The Room I Saw Two Kids Sleeping Nancy:This Is Your Room You Will Be Staying With Them I Hope You'll Be Friends, And If You Need Anything Just Call Me Ok?" Me:Ok".

After Awhile I Got A Piece Of Paper,Pencil and Crayons And Started To Draw I Drew Me And My Roomates After Drawing I Heard Them Wake Up Girl And Boy:Nice Drawing!"Me:Th-Thanks" Girl:Do You Wanna Be Friends?,By The Way My Name Is Maddeline, And That's Wayne" Me:Sure,My Name Is Amy!"Then I Heard All Of Our Tummies Growl Me:Heh Guess We're All Hungry".

Maddeline:Yeah I Guess,Let's Go To The Kitchen"Me:Ok"We Went Down And Got Some Food And Went Back In The Room Me:So.....What's It Like In Here?" Maddeline & Wayne: A LIVING HELL!"Me:Why What's Wrong Here?" Wayne: In Here A Group Of Kids Will Bully You For No Reason And Will Blame You For Fighting" Me:Really?" Maddeline: Yeah!"Me:So....Do They Bully You?".

Wayne:Yeah, A Lot" He Lifted Up His Sleeve And Saw A Lot Of Bruises I Touched His Bruises And He Flinched A Little But Then His Bruises Were Gone Wayne:Woah!"Maddeline:What Did You Do?"Me:I-I D-don't Know"Wayne:It Looks Like You Have Healing Powers"Me:Oh My God This Is So. Cool!"

Nancy:DINNER TIME!!!"Me:I Guess We Have To Eat Now" Maddeline:I Always Hate Dinner This Is When Me And Wayne Get Bullied Because All Of The Adults Will Leave And The Kids Will Be Free To Bully You".

Me:Don't Worry I'll Help You If You Get Bullied" She Just Nodded And We Went Downstairs Kid:Well,Well, Well If It Isn't Amy "McLame!" Me:It's Amy McLain!!"
Kid:No One Cares!Guys You Know What To Do".
_________________________________________________________
Hey GuysSo There's Chapter 2 Coming Up Chapter Three Might Be Short But Chapter 4 or 5 Will Be More Longer K Bye My Followers ¥~_~¥