Chapter 3-Bullies

Wayne's POV
Oh No! Dan Is Gonna Hurt Her I Need To Help Her Or She'll Be In Trouble Francis And Floyd Are Already Punching And Kicking Her Me:Stop Hurting Her!"
Amy's POV
Wayne:Stop Hurting Her!" Dan:Or Else What You're Gonna Throw Me Your Stupid Bear?!?!"Wayne:NO!!Maddeline:Just Go Pick On Someone Your Own Size!!!!!!!!".

I Kicked Francis And Punched Floyd In The Face Suddenly An Ice Hatchet Appeared In My Hand I Threw My Hatchet Directly At His Heart Then He Froze Like An Ice Statue Before I Kicked His Statue I Said "Your A Cold Hearted Person".

Then I Kicked It And He Broke Into Pieces Of Ice Both Maddeline And Wayne Looked At Me Shocked But They Smiled Like The Wanted To Do That For A Long Time I Just Smiled At Them And Then I Forgot Other Kids Are Here And They're Watching Me Shoot If They Tell Nancy That I Killed 3 Boys I'll Be Dead.

Me:Listen Up You Kids If You Tell Nancy Your Going To End Up Like Dan GOT IT!?!?"

They All Nodded And Quickly Went Back To They're Rooms Then I Asked Maddeline And Wayne To Help Me Hide Their Bodies But Then The Door Opened And Nancy And The Other Adults Stood There Frozen In Shock.
_________________________________________________________
Hey Guys So There's Chapter 3 I Know It's Kinda Short But As Promised I Will Make Chapter 4 or 5 Longer Bye Guys!!! ¥~_~¥