Chapter 4-The Escape

Young Amy's POV
" What have you done?!?!" Nancy Said.

She ran towards Dan and cried, checking if he was okay.

  "I-I" I stuttered.

"You two!! were you involved in this?!?!" Nancy said, pointing at Maddeline and Wayne. Both Wayne and Maddeline's answer was a slow nod.

Whew! I thought they would say no.

" Fine! since you're all children I'll let you live but who have to rot in the basement!" Nancy said.

We all stood there frozen in shock.

"Zabrina! Helena! Take them to the basement!" Nancy said, Suddenly two women grabbed us and we were taken to a dark room but there were still some light. They threw us in the room and locked the door.

We heard Nancy walk away, I sighed, "What now?" I asked "We'll make an escape!"Maddeline said "How?" Wayne asked "That's the problem" Maddeline said.

??? POV
We watched the whole thing while the girl and her friends were being taken to the basement.

"Shall we?" ??? Said.

"Sure" I said.

I went inside the house quietly and went to the basement.

Amy's POV
I heard someone come to the basement suddenly a person grabbed my arm.

"What the heck are you doing?!?!" I said

"Shhhhh! I'm gonna get all of you out of here!" he said as he grabbed my hand while Maddie (Nickname of Maddeline) and Wayne were following from behind.

We got out of the orphanage as far as we could, Suddenly the orphanage burst into flames!

"You guys wait here I'll go get something I'll be right back!" He said, after a few minutes he came back.

"Hey guys! Are you alright?" He said.

"Um....We were all ready okay a while ago" I said.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" We turned around and saw him?!?!

"What the?!?! Why are there two of you?" Maddie said.

"Are you clones?!?!" Wayne said.

They both shook their head and chuckled.

"Wait a minute......Are You both Twins?!?!" I said.

They both sighed and nodded.

"Huh, I've always thought twins were cute, guess I was right! You both look cute! Wait-What?!?!" I said not sure why I Said that.

They both blushed.

"Oooh~ Someone Has a C-R-U-S-H!" Maddie Said .

"Do not!" I said.

"Cmon lets go" Um..... Wait! I never got their names!.

"Hey guys, We didn't really know your name" I Said.

"Oh! How rude of us! My names Nathan and he's Ethan!" Nathan said.

"Can you tell us a bit more about yourselves?" Maddie said.

"When we get there" Ethan said.

"Get where?" Wayne said "The place we always hide in, which is our home" Nathan said.

"Oh ok" Wayne said.

After walking for a looooooong time! My feet started to hurt and I was starting to get sleepy.

"Hey guys, I'm starting to get sleeeeepy" I said while my eyes are starting to close.

Nathan and Ethan sighed and picked me up, Nathan carrying half of my body while Ethan carrying my other half. Suddenly after awhile I finally fell asleep.

(If you're wondering ???'s POV was Nathan's)
Nathan's POV
Amy looks so cute when she's sleeping! I knew her name because I heard it when they were about to be bullied.

When we got home I placed her in my bed, and left the room.

I told everyone to go to sleep so that we can talk about me and Ethan in the morning after they went to their rooms I went to my room and went to sleep beside Amy and then I had a dream.

[Nathan's Dream]
Huh? Where am I? "One day one of you will be seen to the world and one of you will be hidden, no one will know you exist if your that person but if you will be seen you still have to face the dangers that lurks in the world"  Huh? Dad? is that you? "One Day" Dad? Dad! Don't leave!
[End of Dream]

I gasped, whew, it was only just a dream, I hope what dad said to isn't real well, I need to get back to sleep.

________________________________________________________
Hey Guys! So there's chapter 4! I hope you guys liked it! Chapter 5 might come next week or a little bit earlier! Okay Bye! tell me if it's too short, long or just right!