Introduction

My life......where do I start? Well my name is Y/N S/N. I guess you can say I have a good life. A loving mother and father. It's just.....I have no friends. I am always bullied and no one helps. They just stand there and watch like it is a TV show. I wish I had one friend. Well I do have one friend. Her name is F/N. She will help me once in a while but if she is not a school she is at home trying to work because her mom is out partying. My parents tried to help her but she refused. So she is there alone pretty much all the time.

But once in a while she will come over and sleep, talk about random things like TV shows or food. But most of all we like the things that gives us chills. I know it is cliche but it is true. Like in horror movies. The person that is the last one to survive from the killings. That's what we mostly talk about. We search the Internet and try new things. But the one thing that scares me the most is creepypasta. F/N talks about it all the time thinking they are cool. Well I can agree with on that but every time I read one I will get sum sort of nightmare. Even if I think about it. But I am not as big a fan of is as F/N. I don't know how she is not scared?

That's why I don't read them that much. Well until that fateful day..

********************************************************************

I now it is short but it is the intro so hope you like!!!