Chapter 1

"Wake up Y/N! We have to go places!" A firmillior voice said. My friend F/N. How did she get in here? Wait. I forgot that my parents let her in alot, since her mom and all. " Y/N is not here. Leave a message" I said covering my head. " You have toooo! I found something amazing and you have to come!!!" She soon got on the bed and jumped on my back. She may have a depressing life but she can be pretty chipper." Get up get up get up!" "Fine fine, I'm up!" I reluctantly got out of bed. I was a mess. My C/H hair messy and my F/B shirt all scrunched up. And my back hurt from her jumping on it.

"Finally! Ok, get dressed and come down stairs. We have stuff to do." She ran out of my room,going down stairs. "Finally" I whispered to myself. Sure F/N is nice and careing but she can be a bother once in a while. I walked to my closet and opened it up and grabed a black tee, a red flanle, blue skinny jeans, and some black knee high boots. I went to the bathroom and took a shower enjoying the warm feeling of water on my body. I did that and got dressed, brushed my hair so it can be smooth and not tangled, and headed down stairs to get some breakfast and meet F/N.

"Great! Your here. Ok so I found something on the internet that looks really cool!" "And that would be..?" I said somewhat annoyed. I mean who wants to be woken up by someone jumping on there back? Certainly not me. " Well its about this thing were we could win a trip to the world's most huanted place! Does that sound great?!" Well it did sound good but some weird feeling was telling me not to. I mean if it is haunted, we could get hurt. We don't want the Gacy house incident to happen once more. "Look F/N, as much as that sound vary exciting I have to decline. I mean we don't want the Gacy house thing happening again. Don't we?" She soon got a sad look on her face but soon lighted up. "I guess not. Well....how about we go to the flea market and look for some stuff?"

"Now that my friend sounds like a good idea to spend there day. Also I got about 30 bucks to spend so lets to do that." She smiled that she had a good idea. She usually thinks that all ideas are bad because her mom is not there so once in a while we have to make her feel good. So as that was said we grabbed our items and left the house, heading to the market.

**************************************************

I know it is not that interesting but it will soon my little bundles of chaos. Until next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!