Chapter 4

Y/N POV

             I was about to scream but I don't want to alarm the others so I held my mouth shut. How is this possible!? It was only a dream and nothing more...right? I quickly opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the first aid kit. I opened it and grabbed the wrap and some gaws. It wasn't that bloody but don't want to bet on that. I placed the gaws on my arm and wrapped it up in place. I'm pretty sure that they will notice the stuff on my arm so I ran to my room and grabbed a jacket. I put it on and ran down stairs.

           The day was good so far, and if they saw the jacket I would just say that I am cold. And that works because it is fall. Thank you nature! Anyways, at this point of time I went to the park to clear my mind of all the BS that has happened in two days. F/N couldn't come today because of her work schedule and all so I was alone. The park was peaceful, not a sound to be herd. I wonder why no one is out? It is vary butifful for a fall day. But I guess it was good that I needed the peace and quiet. I walked up to a swing and sat down. I started swinging, not high but a calm motion. I started forgetting about all the stuff I put up with in the past day. Well, almost everything. Who could forget those green, cold eyes? I needed that out my mind so I decided to take a small nap. It is only 8:00am. I got up from the swings and walked up to a big oak tree. I sat down and leaned on the tree. I slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep with the sound of the wind blowing in my ear.

*time skip (the dream is not important)*

          I had finally awoken from my slumber but I had noticed something. There was something next to my feet. Once I had opened my eyes and wiped them a bit I saw what it was. To my horror....it was that bunny I had gotten from that ...thing. I quickly got up and ran. I don't care if it looked stupid but I had to get away. Why is this happening to me of all people? Why could it had happed to one of my bullies, or one of my old friends? And I know F/N could not play this prank cause she got off work at midnight. I ran and ran and I finally reached my house. I opened the door, walked in, and it shut. I locked the dare bolt and the regular door lock and went to lock the other does in the house. I locked them all and went to the living room. But the one thing I forgot....my parents. I ran upstairs and went to there room. I knocked. No answer. I slowly opened the door and looked. I saw a note on the bed. It said ' Dad got in trouble. Be back in two days tops from ~mom'

          Well that's great. I'm alone, in a pretty big house, and I'm paranoid. Best thing to happen to me. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife to protect myself, then I slowly walked to the sofa in the living room and sat down. I can't sleep. That is the one thing in my mind. I have to stay up. Something might happen. You know what? I don't even know the time. I looked at a clock and it read 8:00. It's not that late. I have to stay up... I have to.............I fell asleep...

*Dream Land*

I had woken up in a room. It was not dark but it had an eerie feeling in there. Then a door popped up out of nowhere, and it was  blue. No one was coming out of it so maybe I could go through it. I got up from the floor and walked up to the door. I hesitantly grabbed the door knob and opened it. A bright light shined from the cracks in the door. I poked my head in the crack to be amazed by a wonderful sight. It was a big work shop area. I walked in and closed the door behind me. As soon as I herd the click the door vanished. My eyes widened. I tried to look around if the door just moved but it was gone. I sighed and walked off to see were I was.

I passed a lot of stuffed animals. I swear they reminded me of something but I still could not get it. The strange thing is that the deeper I went in the work shop the scarier the toys got. I started to shiver, not because of air but the feeling that I was being watched. I hope that I get out of here safe.

        ???POV

   I followed Y/N for a bit. She didn't do much but she did have a good morning when she saw the mark I put on her yesterday. I looked like she was going to scream but she held it in. Wonder why? She went to the park today and slept. She looked so peaceful. I walked up to her and knelt down. She had some hair in her face so I pushed it out of her face. She liked so cute... WAIT! WHAT AM I SAYING!?!?! I backed off and scolded myself.

I cant feel this way. She is my victim. I better speed up the process so this...feeling could stop. I stretched out my hand and I sommuned my little bunny. I looked at it and set it down next to her. I started to walk off soon dareing from this world and going to my work shop. Now I wait.

==============================================================================

A/N: I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for taking so long. School, life and hart brakeing  involved. I am so sorry that I did not update. Please forgive me. If you do thanks. Also this book will update slowly but it will update. Thanks for understanding. See you later BU-BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!