Fear (Tamaki x Reader)

You had been going to the host club for months now. Never specifically choosing any one host. It wasn't that you didn't like any of them, you simply liked them all.

One day as you were about to enter you heard a sharp scream from inside the door. You quickly burst into the room and ran towards the scream. You saw Tamaki about to sit on a couch frozen in fear and pointing.

You noticed that everyone else was laughing so you took a closer look. It was nothing more than a penny size spider (counting the legs.) You started to laugh as well.

"Someone stop laughing and get rid of it!" Tamaki shouted. When nobody moved to help, you sighed and stepped forward.

"Stop worrying, it's not that big." You scooped up the spider in one hand and Tamaki took a step back.

"That's huge. For all I know it could be poisonous!"

You stepped towards the window and opened it with your free hand. "Oh, stop being such a baby. It's not going to hurt you." You lowered your hand on the ledge outside and the spider scuttled off of your hand and out of sight.

You closed the window and looked back at him. "It's gone now, you can stop staring at me like that."

~oOo~

After that incident he was always hanging around you. He kept showing up random places calling you his hero and bearing gifts to thank you for your bravery. Each day you went home with flowers and stuffed bears that he had given you.

You rolled your eyes and shoved him away but secretly, you were loving the attention and gifts. Never before had a guy paid you so much attention. It was nice.

He started to become your usual requested host at the host club. After a couple weeks you stopped pushing him away and simply blushed before accepting his gifts. He noticed the change and started to become bolder in his approach.

At the host club he decided to put his arm around your waist. You leaned into him and smiled. "Do you love me?"

You stiffened as you tried to take the words back. You hadn't wanted to ask him that but in your happiness had let it slip.

He seemed startled at your question but grinned. "Of course I do, lovely (Y/n). You're strong, beautiful and brave."

You couldn't help but blush at his compliments. He leant and kissed you on the cheek. You decided to take a risk and pulled back before planting a kiss on his lips.

You could sense that he was startled but didn't pull away. You suddenly realized that the host club had gone silent. Looking up you noticed that everyone had stopped talking and was now staring at you and Tamaki.

Some of the girls started to whisper and you could hear that they were wishing to trade places with you at that moment. Tamaki looked straight at Kyoya. Kyoya took the hint and sent a spine tingling glare at the other hosts. "We have guests to entertain, get to work!"

The room suddenly became livelier and you cuddled up to Tamaki. In your eyes, life couldn't get better.

-END-