Chapter Six

-3rd POV-

The next day (y/n) lays in her bed as the sun rays peak out through her curtains. Sighing softly, she turns on her side and closes her eyes slowly falling asleep.

*time skip*

Silent knocking on the door slowly wakes her up. Sighing, she slowly sit up. "Come in!" She said and not long after, the familiar blonde enters the room with a soft smile towards the ravenette.

-(y/n) POV-

I wipe my eyes to get rid of the sleep and turn turn towards the blonde. "Good evening Ichijo, is it time to get up now?" I ask as I slowly climb out of my bed and walk towards my wardrobe. "Indeed it is (y/n)-sama." Ichijo replies before bowing slightly. I turn towards him and shake my head. "Please, just call me (y/n) Ichijo, no need to be so formal." I say as I smile gently towards him. He smiles brightly at me. "Alright (y/n), I'll see you downstairs." He said before closing the door.

I take my uniform and underwear and walk into the bathroom and start the shower as I undress. Climbing into the shower I start to sing softly.

"Look at me
I will never pass for a perfect bride
Or a perfect daughter
Can it be
I'm not meant to play this part?

Now I see
That if I were truly to be myself
I would break my family's heart

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

Somehow I cannot hide, who I am, though I've tried
When will my reflection show who I am inside?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?"

As I finish singing I finish off and climb out and get ready. As I finish brushing my hair, I place my brush on my dresser and walk the the others.

As I reach the end of the bottom of the stair case, I notice everyone staring at me only to make me realize that they had heard me singing in the shower. Straightening myself up, I act like I don't notice as we leave for class.

*time skip*

Gazing out of the window, I notice a shadow behind a tree with Crimson Red eyes. And in a blink of an eye, the shadow was gone. Thinking I may have imagined it, I brush it off and continue listening to the lecture. Which didn't last long as the teacher dismisses us. Getting up, I start to walk towards the fountain and enjoy the sight of the stars shining. Not taking my eyes off of them, I feel a presence beside me.

"It's nice out tonight..." Turning around I see....

-----------------------------------------
Hey. Sorry it's been a while, had writers block with some other ideas for other stories so it got mixed up. I hope you enjoyed, Vote, Comment and Follow if you enjoyed it.

Comment on who do you think approached you or who do you want it to be~

Bye~!!!