Chapter Three

(Y/N) POV

I made my way down the stairs to the lounge area to follow the other night class students to class. We make our way out and I notice a bigger crowd of fangirls and a few fan boys. I notice a bunch of girls push Yuki down, so I made my way to her. I ask "Yuki, are you alright?"

Yuki POV

I was trying to keep the fangirls from running to the night class students, but the managed to push me down. I say "Ow." I look down until I hear a soft caring voice say "Yuki, are you alright?" I turn around and met a pair of beautiful red eyes stare into mine. "I..I am t-thank you." I say stuttering as she leans down and helps me up. I bow and say "Thank you for helping me." She lifts my chin up lightly with her soft fingers and says "Keep your head up and smile, your always shine bright with beauty when you smile." I blush lightly and nod unable to say anything but smile at her. She smiles and says "There's that glow that suits you, I better get to class. I'll see you around Yuki." After that she turns around and walks away. I press my hand to my chest feeling my heart racing.

'I thought only Kaname could make me feel like this, but how am I feeling like this when she is around? '

I smile and zone out as I watch her walk away with such grace.

-Time skip -

(Y/N) POV

As the teacher lectures us about our history I stare out the window, looking at the moon until I see Yuki making her rounds and I smile at her. I sigh and turn around and look at the teacher as he spoke. After class I made my way out of class and found myself in front of the the fountain. I sit by the fountain and gaze at the stars. There was a russle in the bushes. I turn around and found Yuki. "Hello Yuki, what are you doing?" I say as she makes her way to me and sits besides me. "Hey (y/n), just finished my rounds and desided to take a break from patrolling, what are you doing here?" She asks me. I smile and say "Just getting some fresh air before I retire for the rest of the morning." She nods in understanding and asks "What's it like being a vampire?" I look up and say "Depends if you have someone to spend it with or not, I have yet found someone to spend it with besides my father. Alone you feel real loneliness with no peace, why do you ask?" I turn to her as she says "I have been curious about it and Kaname wants me to become one but Zero doesn't want me to even when he is becoming a level E, I just feel so weak because I can't help him as much as I want to... I don't know what to do." She starts to cry and I wrap my arms around her and rest her head on my shoulder and rub her back for comfort. "It is your choice if you wish to become one, no one else's remember that you must follow your heart with a choice like this." I say as i wipe the tears from her cheeks as I kiss her forehead. "The time will come where you must choose but that choice you must think through, understand?" I say as I look at her. She nods and says "Thank you for listening (y/n) ." I smile and say "I will always be there for you, remember that." I look at the sky and say "I must go return to my dorm, farewell yuki." I kiss her cheek and made my way to the night dorms.

Kaname POV

'So it seems she has feelings for Yuki from what she said to her at the fountain... oh how I wish to see her look at me with that much love in her eyes as she looks at Yuki... '

I made my way back to the night class dorm before (y/n) with one thought in mind...

'(Y/n).....'

(Y/N) POV

'How can I like Yuki and Kaname?  It's hard to see how she loves Zero and Kaname at the same time... I can't allow my heart to make it harder on her because of me... I know that they are siblings that are engaged to marry once she becomes a pureblood but I can't believe she doesn't remember me from child Hood, it hurts...'

I make my way to my room deep in thought. I walk into my room and close my door and lock it. I change into my red nightgown and climb into bed thinking of the past with Yuki when we were children.

DREAM --

I run along with yuki in the garden saying "Come on Yuki I want to show you the black roses I grew!" I hold her hand as we run. "Slow down (y/n)!" We giggle and make our way to the roses and I hand her one with the thorns cut off. "It's beautiful (y/n)!" Yuki says and I smile and say "Not as beautiful as you Yuki." I smile as she blushes and kiss her cheek. "Promise we'll always be together no matter what." Yuki says as she holds out her pinkie, I smile and hook my pink around hers and say "Pinkie promise!"

End of Dream --