Chapter Four

(Y/n) POV

I wake up in tears. I slowly wipe my eyes and stare out the window. I climb out of bed and make my way to the window and open it. "What am I going to do if she doesn't remember me? If Kaname remembers I don't know what he'll do.. but I won't be used as one of his pawns.. like he uses the others..." I look up to the sun rise and whisper "Mother... I wish I knew what to do...." I shedd a tear as I close me eyes and remember a song my mother used to sing to me...

(Y/n) voice:
"Musing through memories,
Losing my grip in the grey.
Numbing the senses,
I feel you slipping away.
Fighting to hold on,
Clinging to just one more day
Love turns to ashes,
With all that I wish I could say.

I'd die to be where you are.
I tried to be where you are.

Every night, I dream you're still here.
The ghost by my side, so perfectly clear.
When I awake, you'll disappear,
Back to the shadows
With all I hold dear.
I dream your still here.

Hidden companion
Phantom be still in my heart
Make me a promise that
Time won't erase us
That we were not lost from the start.

I'd die to be where you are.
I tried to be where you are.

I dream you're still here,
Ever slightly out of reach.
I dream you're still here.
But it breaks so easily.
I try to protect you,
I can't let you fade.

I feel typically slipping.
I feel you slipping away."

I smile slightly and hold a pendant with a rose crest in the middle and say "Maybe one day.. I will be able to keep my promise to you.. Yuki..."

*knock knock*

I place the pendant quickly in my jewelry box. I compose myself and say "enter." I sit on my bed as Kaname walks in "I'm sorry to interrupt I just wanted to know.. are you alright?" He says as he sits next to me and places his hand on mine. I give a soft smile and say "I'm alright just miss my mother that's all..." he nods and places his hand on my shoulder and says "If you need anyone to talk to I'm right here." I smile and say "Thank you Kaname... it's nice to know you haven't changed." He gives a soft smile and says "I have not forgot the years when we were children... nor the promise of always protecting the ones you care about..." I smile and say "Why isn't Yuki a pureblood anymore and does not remember who we really are?" Kaname gives a sad look and explains what had happened the day after you left to live with your father in his kingdom. "I should have known Rido would do such a thing..." I say as I wipe the tears away. "There was nothing you could have done (y/n)..." he says as he stands up and walks to the door and says "But don't worry I will bring the old Yuki back and that is a promise." He walks out the room and closes the door as I whisper "Don't make promises you can't keep, it will only bring pain."

Kaname POV

As I close the door I hear (y/n) say "Don't make promises you can't keep, it will only bring pain." I sigh and well back to my room deep in thought... 'A promise is a promise... and I won't break that promise to her... she has suffered enough... I must make plan on when Yuki decides to become a vampire and then I can turn her... I always keep my promises no matter what the cause.'

I sigh and make my way to bed.

(Sorry it's a short chapter I'm just busy trying to brainstorm on how to make this story better and more interesting, I'm adding Yuki into the love story to make it part Yuri for those who want it to be but also giving the option between yuki and kaname and if you want any other character just let me know. Thanks I hope you enjoyed.)

The legande of Dracula's daughter (Vampire knight x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara