The legande of Dracula's daughter (Vampire knight x reader)

CHAPTER ONE

You arrive at true cross academy as your long black hair and blood read eyes look around the

academy.

(Y/N) POV

Today is my first day at True cross. I can't believe my father sent me here. I am the Daughter

of count Dracula, my name is (Y/N) Dragul and I am a pure blood but not no ordinary one.

I am the princess of Transylvania along side my parents, they sent me here so I can meet other vampires my age and to keep me safe from the enemy country who are after my father's throne. I'm only 17 years old and I have many abilities that some pure blood's do not have.

I walk through the gate , wondering around for the head building until I hear shouting "ALL DAY CLASS STUDENTS PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR DORMS IMMEDIATELY. " I follow the shouting to see a group of girls crowding to the gate with a moon crest.  As the gate opens I see vampire students who would take any humans breath away, in white uniform walking past the girls. My red eyes connect with red-brown eyes for a moment until a boy with silver hair and lavender eyes says "What are you doing here? Your suppose to be in your uniform." I turn around and say "I am sorry but I'm afraid you are mistaken,  I am new here,  I have only arrived a few moments ago." He glares at me and says "Who are you?" I turn and face him and say "Sorry for not introducing myself, my name is (Y/N) Dragul and I'm here to go to might class." The silver haired boy looks at me with hatred as I ask "And what is yours?" He walks away and say "Zero and that's all you need to know." Zero disappears into the crowd.

A girl slightly shorter than me by an inch with short brown hair and red-brown eyes approaches me and says "Hello, you must be the new night class student, I'm Yuki Cross." She offers me a kind smile and I return it as I say "Yes I am and hello to you as well Yuki, would you be so kind as to lead me to headmaster cross's office as I don't know where to go?" She smiles and replies "Sure just follow me." And that's how I have started my first day at True cross academy.