Chapter 40: The mysterious boy

I brush my curly red hair and throw on a blue dress with a silver sash and after a while of doing other little things like brushing my teeth and cleaning my face I walk back into the room where Draco was, smiling at his beautiful eyes which were a faded grey. "Hello love." He says as I slip on my shoes. "Hey Draco." I smile again ruffling his pale blond hair. He laughs and kisses my hand. "Ready?" He asks when I finish putting on my shoes. "Always." I grin. I grasp his left arm and we apparate to Diagon Alley.

"Oi! Look let's go into WWW! I haven't been there yet." I say. "Fine." mumbles Draco annoyed. "This is a date remember? Relax and have fun!" I smile. We open the doors and are greeted by bright colors and different contraptions in all directions. Excited kids dot the store admiring all the different products. I choose a few pranks myself (to use on Draco of course!) and pay and we exit with a bag full of my pranks.
"Want to grab a bite to eat?" Draco asks.
"Alright, where?"
"Here, follow me."
We walk around Diagon Alley, until we arrive at the old ice cream parlor from my childhood. Florean Fortescue's. We walk in and I order what I've always ordered: Butterbeer ice cream. Draco orders chocolate. We grab a table on the patio and people watch as a cool wind blows by. I gobble up my ice cream and continue watching people walk by. It's quite nice actually, watching witches and wizards walk to their desired store. Then I see a boy looking at me, with his brown eyes, not unlike Ron's and his red hair just like mine. I smile at him and he returns it. I laugh and he gives me a thumbs up. Draco finishes his ice cream then. "Shall we leave Anna?" He asks. "Um... yes of course." I say, drawing my eyes away from the incredibly handsome boy, wondering his name.