Chapter 44: Midnight visit

The Dark Lord had called us to plan a fight. A fight to get Harry and for him to gain power in the Wizarding World. And he planned it for tomorrow!!! I didn't want to hurt anyone, especially not Harry. He was my friend and he still is. I had to do the right thing even if it was hard. This is crucial. That night I talked to Draco.

"I... don't think I can do this." I sob, as I sit on a bed in Malfoy Manor next to Draco. I rest my head on his shoulder and he combs my red hair. "It'll be alright love. Keep with Crabbe, Goyle, and I. We'll keep you safe. Understand?" He asks. I nod grasping his warm hand. "I think I'm going to get some sleep Draco. I'll see you in the morning." I yawn laying down and pulling up the covers. Draco pecks me on the cheek, turns of the light, and exits the room. I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep dreaming about life after the war. Suddenly I'm jolted awake. "Hey mate! Look Freddie, she's in here." George strides into the bedroom and grins with Fred by his side. "What are you doing here?" I ask rubbing my eyes and yawning. "We're here to offer you a place on our side, to fight against Vol- him." Says Fred. "Oh well, as much as I'd love to I kind of..." I lift up my left sleeve, exposing my Dark Mark.
"We know, but it doesn't mean anything. We know the real you." They say together.

I hug them, feeling incredibly thankful that someone trusts me for once. They look surprised when I let go. I laugh. Just then Draco walks in.

"What the bloody hell are they doing here?!" He yells. "Oh nothing love." I say pushing them back out the window. I quickly whisper "I accept" and get back into bed. "G'night Draco." I call. He just shakes his head and trudges back to his room. I yawn once more and fall asleep.