h e l lo .

I just wanted to tell you that we all came here for a reason, and every single second you spend on earth adds to your significance. I never saw my reason, I only saw a mistake. I saw what I wanted to see, that I was unwanted and not loved.

I met a girl, they said finding your other half makes you complete and better. I thought we were infinite, I thought she could make me better without me having to try for myself. The irony about it is that the universe made it in such a way that it won't work that way. My other half won't function without me being fixed and the only way I could be fixed is if I repaired myself.

We're all artists painting our past, present and future but then again, not every artwork is perfect. It's all about how you turn imperfections into something worth looking at.

This was my life.

This was my artwork and I'll see you all soon in a few years.

Your Friend,

Ashton Irwin

_

// Warning:

:: Contains inappropriate language, self-harm/suicidal thoughts. Not really smut, so if you wanted smut then shoo.

:: I'm not glamorizing disorders, I just want people to understand how persons with mental disorders think. I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did in such a way, I'm just a very curious person when it comes to books/movies like these, honestly.

Thank you and I hope you like it. :))