Chapter 13

Maya's Pov:
I woke up the next day in my house , Good thing it was Saturday so I don't have to go see Farkle I really miss him ! I don't get why he would do this ! He said he would be there to protect me and he would never let me get hurt ! That was all a lie ... I started crying and I cried all day, i never took a shower and i never brushed my teeth i was so sad and heartbroken. I was going to bed until there was a knock on the door so I opened it and it was Riley...

M - "Riles.."

R - "Come here."

I ran and hugged her, I then started crying even more.

M - "It Hurttttssss...."

R - "And so does my nose.. ugh ! what died in here !?"

M - "My heart..."

R -"Is your mom home ?"

M - "No ,she is working over night"

R - "Sleep over ?"

M - "Sure , why not."

R - "Your not happy ? That I'm sleeping over ?"

M -"I am ... it's just that , you remind me of F-F-Farkle"

R - "Maya , this happened for a reason. "

M - "And what's the reason ?"

R - "Look It happened because farkle doesn't deserve you , he is a jerk and you are a beautiful princess."

M - "Thanks Riles."

I told Riley I was tired so we went upstairs to my room and slept.

---- Time Skip --- 3:00 in the morning ---

Riley's Pov:
I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating , I checked and Lucas was calling me. I quitley go downstairs to the bathroom and answer the phone.

R - "Hello ?"

L - "Morning Princess , are you awake ?"

R - "No, I am talking in my sleep" (sarcastic)

L - "Lol , sorry to wake you up , but when you left yesterday , Farkle explained what had happened , and he wanted me to tell you to tell Maya to give him a chance."

R -"First I want to here what happened"

L - "okay so , Farkle said that on Thursday after school he bumped into Smakle and she was saying to Farkle that she would hurt Maya if he didn't go on a date with her. so he got worried since he cares so much about Maya and he had to go on a date with Smakle in order for Maya to be safe, but he told me to tell you that during the date they never kissed , or hold hands. "

R - "Wow ! Can you and Farkle come to Maya's house tomorrow morning at 9:00am. ?"

L - "We'll be there"

R -"K bye"

L - "Bye princess"

I slowly went back upstairs and back into the sleeping bag , I just thought about what would happen in the morning.
___________________________________
Hey guys , it is 11:11pm. Where I live so it's pretty late but I thought I would update.
I might update later agian.. I have ideas..

Vote☆
Did you like it✅
Should I continue✔
Comment☆

-Nathalia♡☆