Chapter 30 - Break up

Riley's Pov:
After a couple of minutes just sitting on the bench thinking about this. I realized that I should be the one to break up with Lucas. Not him break up with me. I got up and started walking home. I crawled through my by window and got ready because I called Lucas to come over. About 13 minutes after, he came through the window.

L: Is everything alright Riley ?

R: No, No its not.

L: What's wrong ?

R: Look, Lucas I know there's something your not telling me, and I don't want a relationship full of lies and drama. So I'm doing what's best for us.

L: What are you taking about !?

R: Look it's not me,Its you but I think we need to start seeing other people.

L: Are you breaking up with me ?

R: No, I'm inviting you to my birthday party.

L: -_-

R: Of course I'm breaking up with you !

L: Fine ! HAVE IT YOUR WAY. BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU. EVEN IF I LIKE ANOTHER GIRL.

He crawled out the window.
I jumped on my bed covering my face with a pillow and just started sobbing.

-Next day-

Maya's Pov:
I woke up and I remembered We have School ! I was still in Farkle's room because me and him fell asleep watching a movie.
I got up and I accidentally woke him up.

F: Where are you going ?

He said in his sexy morning voice.
I just giggled.

M: I'm going home to get ready for school.

F: Ugh fine leave me !

M: Bruh... I'll see you in like 15 min.

F: I know I was kidding. I'll meet you at the subway.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and left.

I went home and did my normal morning routine then I went to pick up Riley.

I peaked through her window but she was under the covers. Is she ok ?
I went inside her room and sat on her bed.

M: Morning peaches ?

R: .......

M: What's wrong Riles ?

R: Nothing.

M: Well okay ! Hurry up we will be late for school.

R: Fineeeeeeee.

She got up and got ready. We had no time to eat so I grabbed her and we ran to the subway. I saw Farkle so I walked twards him.

F: Hey love.

M: Hey.

F: What's wrong with Riley ?

M: I don't know ? She's acting strange, and she seems depressed.

F:Wait do you think ?...

M: Nah...

R: Think what ?

M: Oh uh.. Nothing.

R:ok..

F: Where's Lucas ?

R: L-lucas !

Riley just broke out crying.

M: Oh no. ..

M: Um.. Farkle you go a head..and can you tell Mr.Matthewes that we might get there late.

F: Sure. See you at school. Hopefully.

M: Yeah.

I gave him a kiss then he got in the subway.

I took Riley to get some coffee and we sat down and talked.

M: Talk to me.

R: Okay so I knew that you were lying about going on a date with Farkle so later that day I went to try to find you. First I went to your house but you weren't there then I was going to check Farkle's house, and as I was climbing up the stairs I heard your conversation with Farkle.

M: Riles......

R:So I knew I had to break up with lucas. I called him to come over and I broke up with him.

She started crying and I got up and gave her a hug. We finished drinking are coffee while we talked about this then it was about
10:00 am. We decided to go to school, so we went on the subway.
__________________________________

Sup peopleeee... How you doing !
LOL Hope you like this Chapter I will update tomorrow. .

Vote☆
Did you like
Comment☆

-Nathalia♡☆