Chapter 14

Maya's Pov:
I wake up to the sound of people talking , I look next to me and Riley isn't there , I walk down the stairs slowly and peak to see who was in my house... It was Riley , Lucas and .......... Farkle....... I run upstairs to see how I looked , I then go down stairs pretending like I didn't see them.

R - "Morning Maya"

M - "huh ? Oh morning"

L - "Hey Maya ?"

M - "Sup Ranger rick"

F - "Maya ?"

M - "F-Farkle" I could feel my eyes get watery.

I couldn't handle this so I just ran upstairs and locked myself in my room , crying in my pillow. I know Riley would come through the bay window so I waited. She then came and I ran and locked the window so Farkle or Lucas would not come in.

M - "Riley , why did you invite him ? You know I can't talk to him after what he did to me. ?!"

R - "Maya look I know your upset but at least talk to him."

There was a knock in the door.

F -"Maya plzz I need you."

M - "Farkle there's nothing to say"

R - "Maya ? Unlock the Door and talk to him."

I nodded and unlocked the door , Riley gets out and Farkle comes in.

F - "Look Maya ! I never meant for any of this to happene the only reason why I went on a date with smakle is because she forced me to , she told me that if I didn't she would hurt you , and I don't want to see you get hurt ! Look M-May" (I cut him off by kissing him)

M - "Sorry I really missed that"

F - "Look Maya I don't like any other girl except you, You are my oxygen without you i can't survive, plzz take me back."

M - "Look Farkle , I don't know if I'm willing to get hurt agian."

F - "What makes you think it will happen Agian ?"

I rest my head in his shoulder and we stay like that for a while... He kisses my head and I could feel that he was smiling, probably because he knows that I can't live without him either. . After a while in that position we get up at walk downstairs.

L - "So is Faya official agian ?"

M - "Yup Faya is officially official agian, officially !" (I said giggling)

F -"I missed seeing you smile"

M - "And I missed looking at your eyes"

R -"Awwwwww Markle , Faya , Markle , Faya"

L -"So what's for lunch ?!"

M - "Food"

L --- -_-

F - "Hey ! No flirting with my girl"

L - "Yeah okay"

R - "Maya let's go make something for the guys to eat"

M - " k we will be back with your food."
__________________________________
Wow I am proud of myself I updated 3 times in a day and also sorry that they were short but I have some ideassssssss anyway I should go to sleep I will update tom.

Vote☆
Did you like it✔
Should I continue✅
Will Josh come back ¿
Will Smakle try to get Farkle ¿
What about Missy and Lucas ¿
Comment☆

-Nathalia♡☆