Chapter 18

Justin

I woke up early next morning, so I could make some breakfast for Ashley. I still don't want her to leave but maybe it's better if she spends some time with her dad, cuz they have a lot to talk about.
Slowly I walked towards the kitchen and noticed Ashley's phone on the counter. She got a new text message from Martin so I opened it.
.....
*Get ready lazy ass. We have to go soon.*
.....
I don't trust this guy. There is something that tells me to keep an eye on him.He is here for some reason and I have to find out what exactly.
When I finally finished cooking and served our food, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Ashley smiling at me.

" Good morning husband." She laughed coming my way.

" I love the way it sounds beautiful." I smiled and kissed her cheek. " I made you some breakfast." I said pulling a chair out for her. She sat down and thanked me.

We finished our food and Ashley took the dishes. I watched her every move till she noticed me.

" Is there something wrong? " She looked at me.

"No, not really..it's just that I'm gonna miss you here. " I said looking down. Ashley came up to me and sat on my lap.

" You know that I love you Justin. It's only for two weeks. The time will fly. I'm not going for forever baby. And you can spend some time with your friends, have some fun, okay? " I nodded my head in response.

 She stood up, kissed my cheek and walked back upstairs. I walked in the living room and plopped down on the couch waiting for Ashley. I couldn't stop thinking about Martin. Why does he needs to go at the same time. Something wasn't right.

" Justinnnnnn!" I heard Ashley calling so I walked upstairs.

" Yeah princess? Do you need something? " I asked smirking.

" Can you please bring my stuff to the car? This is too heavy." She asked in a baby voice. I laughed and took the suitcase walking downstairs.

Ashley

I was very nervous about going back. I don't even remember most of the things from Texas anymore. Now my life is here with Justin. And the fact that I have to meet my father's girlfriend and kid makes me even more nervous.

I walked downstairs making sure I took everything and looked around. I'm going to miss this place. I looked out the window and saw Justin sitting in the car looking somewhere away. I know that this is hard for him but it's not easy for me either. Slowly I walked outside and locked the door. Again I looked around and sighed walking to Justin's car.

When we arrived at the airport my heart was racing. My whole body shaking and hands sweating. I looked at Justin and I couldn't read his face expression. He looked back at me and showed a week smile. Then he stepped out and I did the same. He carried my suitcase and joined his other hand with mine. 

We were about to enter the airport when suddenly I heard paparazzi screaming Justin's name. For my surprise Justin stopped and waited for them to come closer.

" What are you doing Justin?" I asked nervously.

" Relax baby, I just want to give them some details, so they don't make shit about us." He smiled and I looked at him confused. When they finally reached us I was scared. They shouted so many questions at the same time, I coul barely hear a thing.

Pap#1: " Justin is she really your girlfriend or just a friend. People want to know." He said and Justin smiled.
Justin: " She is my beautiful girlfriend Ashley. And yes, she is my friend aswell." He laughed and paps did the same.
Pap#2: " Where are you going guys?"
Justin: " Ashley is visiting her dad but I'm staying here till she comes back."
Pap#3: " Can you give us any details about your new song?"
Justin: " My new song *What Do You Mean?* is coming out after 14 days, so be patient." He laughed again.
Pap#4: " Is it true that Ashley is pregnant with your baby. That is the reason you are losing your fans?" My heart shattered when I heard the question.
Justin: " Ashley is not pregnant. We don't rush into things. And talking about fans, true fans will never disrespect my designs, they will always be proud of me, always stands up for me and when I do something wrong, they will always forgive me, cuz I love them forever, they are my family and family always respect my choice, so they won't judge my and Ashley's relationships. Ashley was my choice and that's doesn't mean I will forget about my fans. I will always love every single belieber out there." He said and I smiled. He kissed my lips and I heard camera snaps all around.