Chapter 21

Justin

I was looking at the sleeping beauty next to me, my head full of emotions. She is so perfect. 

Everything about her..eyes, lips, her cheek bones, her soft skin..everything. This girl has a power to make me feel special but something has changed. She is hiding something from me. When I came to her dad's house, she looked afraid of me, something is bothering her and I am scared to find out. My heart skipped a beat when I felt her small hand travels up to my stomach. 

Goosebumps running through my body and I took a deep breath. She opened her beautiful eyes staring up in mine's. I smiled down at her trying to hide the effect she had on me.

 " Why are you still awake? What's wrong? " She asked in a soft voice. I pulled her closer and kissed her soft lips.

" Just thinking." I answered keeping an eye contact.

" About what?" Ashley asked worried.

" About you. About how lucky I am to be with you. I want you to come home Ashley." I said and she tense under the covers. I looked at her with a puzzled look.

 " Justin I have to stay. I want to stay for a while. I told you. Why did you came all the way here? You shouldn't." She said and my heart dropped to the floor.

 " I came to see you. I came to find out about the rumors. I wanted to know what's going on." I said and she looked angry. 

She stood up and walked out of the room but I followed her. " Why the hell are you running away from my?" I said grabbing her wrist turning her to face me.

" You know it's not true Justin. You from the all people should know that rumors most of the time isn't true." She said looking at me.

" Then why are you running from me? What is going on? What's the deal with this Daniel? Who is he?" I raised my voice.

" He is nothing more than a family Justin. You have to go home. I need some time alone. I want to be alone." She said and my heart shattered in to a millions of small paces.

" You what? So that's it? Who are you? I don't even know you anymore Ashley.!" I said anger filling my veins.

" I'm not leaving you Justin. I just need some time alone, that's it. I'm sick of people sending me treating massages. They are eating me alive.!" She hissed.

 " Do I have to remind you that you agreed with this when I asked for you to be my girlfriend? You knew what is coming when we started this.!"

" Justin please. Just go home. I'm coming after a week. I need some time for myself." She took my hand and kissed it.

" Ashley, I know that it's hard sometimes, but you have to understand the fact that this is my life. I'm dealing with this shit every day, and I need you. I need you to be by my side." I said tears trying to escape my eyes. She came closer and hugged me.

" I know Justin. I know but I just need some time with my family. I will come back okay, don't think that I'm leaving cuz I'm not." She said and my heart started to hurt. I looked down at her and kissed her lips one more time before walking back to our bed. I wanted to shut the world out. Soon enough the darkness took over me.

Ashley

I know that every word I said hurts he's feelings. I don't know what came over me, but I had to tell him how I feel. As much as I want him to stay, my dad would be disappointed in me. He wants to spend time with me not my boyfriend. And Daniel, I don't know what is going on but something about him makes me want his attention. He is a great guy and that's scares me the most. I almost kissed him and if Justin would find out, that's the end of everything.