TwitCam...StripCam?

It was a Sunday and the boys had nothing special planned. It was a lazy day. It was 11am and Zayn was still sleeping. Liam was working out. Louis was making lunch and Niall was trying to steal food, earning him a glare from the browned haired boy. Niall kept trying until Louis bent him over the counter and pulled down his boxers and gave him five swats on his bare bum. He pulled the boys boxers back up, gave him a quick hug, and sent him of into the living room with a pat to his bottom.

Harry was in the living room in nothing but his boxers. He has a habit of either being half naked or completely naked. Harry was always hot, probably all the hormones coursing through his veins. He was always trying to get away with wearing the least amount of clothes possible. At the house it was fine, but in public well not so much.

"Harry wanna play FIFA?" Niall asked. Nobody could say no to that boy. He could get you to do pretty much anything that wasn't illegal. "Sure Ni. Go put it in." Niall popped in the game and soon enough the game turned intense. "Hey boys breakfast is ready!" Louis shouted from the kitchen. Just in time, any longer playing Harry probably would have killed Niall because he was winning and taunting the curly haired boy.

All the boys ate breakfast making small talk. Once they finished they all went to the living room to watch a movie. "What movie should we watch?" Zayn asked looking through their selection of movies. "How about Toy Story or Batman?" Liam asked hopefully. "But he picked lase time," Louis whined mockingly. "Seriously Lou?" the raven haired boy chuckled lightly. "What I was just beating these to two to it," the blued eyed boy said pointing to the two youngest. Of course they were thinking that but they weren't going to admit it. "How about... The Avengers?" "Yes!" Everyone yelled in unison.

The movie was over and they were just sitting. Liam on the love seat with Niall curled up next to him. Louis on the floor. Harry's head was sprawled out on the couch with his head on Zayn's lap. "What so you guys want to do?" Zayn asked while playing with Harry's curls. "ICE CREAM!" Niall yelled enthusiastically. "I could go for some," Liam contributed. "Alright then everyone get decent so we can go out," Louis joked while standing up and heading to change. Niall and Liam followed suit.

"Come on Harry, go get ready," Zayn told the younger boy on his lap. "I think I'm going to stay behind." "Are feeling ok? Do you want me to stay with you?" Zayn question while feeling the younger boys head for a fever. He didn't want a repeat of what happen before. "No, I'm fine. I just don't want to get dressed." "Ok then I'm going to go change." He said, getting up and putting a pillow under Harry's head.

They all dressed quickly and were standing at the front door waiting for Zayn. "Hurry up Zayn!" Louis shouted at the boy who was still fixing his hair. "I'm coming!" He replied. They all sighed heavily knowing he'll probably take another 5 minutes.

"Are you sure you don't want to go Harry?" Louis asked him for the 10th time. "I'm sure!" Harry replied slightly annoyed at being asked so many time. "Ok no need to get snippy. Do you want us to bring you back some ice cream?" "Yes. Honeycomb please." Finally Zayn came down the stairs,"I'm ready!" he announced. They all started clapping sarcastically. "Alrighty let us go! We'll be back in and hour don't trash the house." Louis told the teenager giving him a kiss on the cheek. With that they left

What was he to do for a whole hour by himself? He thought about jumping of the roof into the pool. Or putting the trampoline next to the pool and jumping in. But he thought better of it. If he was caught doing those thing he'd probably not be able to sit for a week. 'What to do? What to so?" He thought. 'How about a twitcam?' He thought. Yeah, it had been a while since he'd done one and it would be a treat for the fans.

He went upstairs threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a shirt. Grabbed his laptop and opened up twitter.

"Hey guys I'm going to do a twitcam and here is the link! http://twitcam.livestream.com/bdnnsd3"