Bad Boy Down

A/N Hi so it's been awhile and I'm so sorry!

But thanks for reading and continuing to support me with you comments and votes it means a lot <3

Warning: use of rectal thermometer. If that makes you uncomfortable then I suggest not reading it. Otherwise enjoy!

~

Zayn woke up with a slight throb in his head. Then at breakfast his throat was getting sore. He felt sluggish and weak but they had several radio interview so he knew he had to carry on. Plus the interviewers normally focused on Harry so it wouldn't be to hard to fly under the radar.

Louis had noticed Zayn looking pale but he didn't say anything. He was going to wait for Zayn to speak up but by noon he knew he had to step in.

-

"Zayn come on, your sick." Louis sighed.

"Am not!" Zayn defended nasally.

Louis sighed he knew Zayn was sick. It was obvious he had dark circles under his eyes. His looked exhausted. But Zayn was to stubborn to admit he was sick.

He hated people fussing over him. Zayn just didn't like being touched in general. He hated it even more so when he was sick. At lease that's how he portrayed himself.

Louis had a lot of work ahead of him to get Zayn better. But Louis had a plan.

"Ok, I'll leave you alone on one condition." Zayn nodded for Louis to continue. "Let me take your temperature. If it's normal I'll leave you alone, if it's not we're going home and you are going to let us take care of you. Got it?" Louis asked with raised eyebrows.

"Ok. But you promise no more bothering me?" Zayn asked making sure.

"I always keep my promises." Louis retorted sassily. Zayn's response was to roll his eyes.

Louis made Zayn lay down on the couch before he left to find a thermometer. Zayn was internally freaking out. He knew he was sick, but he really didn't want to be fussed over. He though he'd be able to get through this day of press. considering it was only radio interviews and they mostly focused on Harry & Niall. But no, Louis couldn't just let him be.

Now he's lying on this stupid couch waiting for Louis to come back and make him accept his fate. He was starting to fell worse his head throbbed, his throat ached, and his chest felt like someone was stepping on it and the lying down made it worse. So he sat up and curled into the arm rest of the sofa.

~

Louis walked back into the room with an old looking first aid kit. He cooed at Zayn, he looked so small curled on the couch.

Louis went and sat next to Zayn and started rubbing his back so he'd wake. At the motion Zayn took a as deep of a breath as he could with his nose being plugged up and opened his eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want to just admit that your sick and go home?" Louis asked softly, continuing to rub Zayn's back.

Zayn squirmed away from his touch, " 'M not sick." he countered.

"Ok Zayn." Louis sighed, rolling his eyes, and removing his hand from Zayn's back.

Zayn sat up straight, or as straight as he could his stomach was starting to ache. He placed his had gingerly on his stomach. Louis noticed but chose not say anything. Because he knew Zayn had a fever and would be going home sooner than later.

Louis was rummaging through the box and found two thermometers one the tip was long and thin and it had a blue mark on the bottom. The other had a red mark on the bottom and the tip was shorter and rounder. Louis held them both out. They're were both old glass thermometers