Feeling Betrayed & Sabatoge Part 2

"Louis get your ass over here!"

Louis made his way over to Paul, passing Zayn who wouldn't make eye contact with him. He had no clue why Paul was so upset. He knew what happened with Zayn was not the best, but it was an honest mistake. Hopefully that's not why Paul's so upset. Louis ends up following Paul into an empty dressing room away from the others. He gestured for Louis to sit, so he did. 

Paul had a mix of emotions etched on his face from anger to disappointment to hurt. But the most dominate emotion was anger. Making Louis feel so small even though he had no clue what was going on.

"What is this?" Paul asks sternly, pulling out Louis's jacket.

"Umm," Louis is was dumbfounded at the question,"My jacket," he says in a duh voice.

"Don't get smart with Tomlinson! Why don't you check the pockets?"

He tosses the jacket at him. Louis riffles through the pockets.He feels something in the pocket, he pulls the object out and his eyes widen, its a cigarette. He's at a loss for words he has no clue how it got in there. 

"What do you have to say for yourself Louis Tomlinson?" Louis just looks at him no idea how to explain it.

"You always have something to say? So Explain?"

"I-I-I" Louis stuttered.

"How could you do something so stupid? You know your supposed to set a better example for those boys in your care? We are having a hard time getting Zayn to quit and then you start the same shit!" Paul exclaims rubbing at his neck.

Zayn!

It suddenly all clicks. Zayn was mad and probably planted and then gone and told Paul that he saw it in my pocket.

"Look Paul I ca-"

"I don't want to hear it right now." Paul cut him off.  "Over my lap." he tells him sitting next to Louis.

"Paul I kn-" Paul pulls Louis over his lap, startling him. He adjust him over his lap so his bottom is up higher than the rest of him. Louis was at a loss for words he couldn't believe Paul was about to spank him. 

Paul pulled down Louis' trousers and boxers leaving him bare. Louis was at a loss so he just layed there. Paul lands his first smack in the middle of his rear. Making Louis lurch forward. He didn't have time to react before the next smack landed. Paul's hand hurt like a brush. His hand continued to bounce of Louis' bottom. At 20 he stopped and Louis was crying pretty hard. He scooped up the boy and cuddled him.

"We aren't done. After the interview, the boys will go out for dinner and you and I will go to the house and get this sorted,yeah?" Louis just nodded his head.

xxxxx

"Where's Lou?" Harry asked.

"I think he went to go talk to Paul." Liam answered.

Harry noticed Zayn's smirk but he just shook it off. Soon Louis came in to the room, his head down sniffling, Paul was right behind him. 

Harry practically ran towards him, engulfing him in a hug,"What's wrong boo?" 

"it's nothing Harry." he mumbled looking away from Harry. 

Harry grasped his face, "Boo seriously what's wrong?" Harry's voiced laced with concern.

"Leave Louis alone Harry. You boys are about to go on." Paul told them.

When Harry turned around he saw Zayn still had a smirk on his face. He looked at Paul and saw a cigarette hanging out of his pocket. It all suddenly clicked he had seen Zayn going through Louis' jacket but didn't think much of it until now. He knew deep down Zayn was the reason he was crying even if he didn't know all the details.