Baby Leprechaun

A/N hola! Thank you to everyone who's commented and voted I love you all!! Keep up the love!!

It's not edited sorry.

Enjoy! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a busy day at the One Direction house. Every ones parents are visiting. Well every ones except Niall's.

He was torn apart by it; he just wanted to see his mum. Niall stayed in his room because he didn't want to see everyone else happy with their family while he was torn to bits. He tried to Skype his mum but she was at work. Niall just wanted to sleep and finally did end up crying himself to sleep.

None of the boys noticed how upset he really was, except Liam. Liam was really worried about Niall he hadn't come down from his room or eaten. Liam decided to go and check on him. He excused himself and went upstairs. What he saw when he walked in broke his heart; Niall was curled in on himself, clutching his Yoshi stuffed animal than his mum gave him, with tear stains on his cheek. Liam walked over and sat on the bed. He started to rub the middle of the Irish boys back, he started to stir and his blue eyes meet Liam's brown one and he could see the heartache in his eyes. "What's wrong? Where did my happy go lucky leprechaun go?" he asked his voice laced with concern.

"I just miss my mum!" Niall choked out, tear steamed down his face.

Liam pulled him into his lap, cradling his head close, and gently rocking him back and forth in an attempt to calm him. Niall continued to sob into Liam's chest, drenching his shirt. Liam didn't mind though, he just wanted to fix his leprechaun. "Why don't you call her Ni?" he asked running his finger though the blonde's hair.

"I did, but she's working." he answered weakly, still crying softly.

"I'm sure if she knew how upset you were she would make the time." he explained softly, giving him a squeeze.

"No I don't want her to worry; it's not that big of a deal." Niall said wiping at his tears.

"Obviously it is, if you're this distressed about it, Ni." He pointed out.

"It's just- can we leave it alone. You should go spend time with your family. They're probably wondering where you are," Liam gave him a weary look," Just go I really want to be left alone." His eyes glisten with new tears.

Liam really didn't want leave him, he was obviously hurting. "OK, but do you want something to eat? It's lunch time and you didn't eat breakfast," Niall started to shake his head but then he added, "I'll bring it up here for you?" he practically begged. He shook his head yes. "I'll be right back." he said placing him on the bed and heading out the door.

He walked down stairs and explained that he was going to make Niall a sandwich, and that he'd be right back. He went into the kitchen and started the sandwich. Then Zayn walked in and asked him what he was doing and he told him was preparing a sandwich for Niall.

"Why doesn't he come down and make it himself?" He asked rather annoyed.

"Because he doesn't want to come downstairs." he answered, irritated by Zayn's tone.

"You better drop the attitude if you don't want me to spank you in front of your parents." Zayn said sternly.

Liam had finished his preparing the sandwich. So instead of answering him he turned on his heels and left to take Niall his sandwich. Zayn was annoyed at Liam's actions but he ignored is not wanting to cause a scene.

Liam took Niall the sandwich. He ended up leaving it on the bed side table because Niall was dosing off. He told him that if he needed anything to text him, that he didn't need to go downstairs. Niall mumbled an "OK" and Liam gave him a kiss on the temple and went back downstairs.