Hayes Imagine

SORRY ITS LATE I DIDNT SEE YOUR COMMENT TILL TODAY. ALSO IM GONNA BE ADDING MORE TO THIS BOOK SO COMMENT IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE.

Hayes Imagine for Alexis
~

Hayes hasn't been home in almost 2 days he went out with Nash and Cameron, I'm starting to get worried, he hasn't phoned or texted nor have Cam and Nash.

I've been dating Hayes for 2 years and nothing like this has ever happened (You guys live together)

It was around 11pm and that's when I had it I waited all flippin day for this kid.

*Phone call*

H: HELLOOOO
A: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU HAYES
H: Holy shit calm down
A: I WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOUVE BEEN GONE FOR TWO DAYS WITHOUT TEXTING ME OR CALLING ME! HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL?!?
H:Maybe I wanted to get away from you and flipping out all the time

Did he really just say that after all we've been through?!?

A: You know what Hayes were over!

*end of phone call*

*2 years later*

That was the last time I talked to Hayes, it's been 2 years, I've seen him getting big on social media and stuff, I changed my number that night so I never know if he has tried to call me.

I was at Starbucks where I work I've worked here for a year now. It was just about closing time when a group of guys walked in.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks what can I get you" I asked not looking up
"ALEXIS IS THAT YOU" one of the boys said I haven't changed that much my hair is longer and I added some colour to my y/h/c (your hair colour) and I've gotten a little bit taller.

When I looked up I saw Nash and Cameron and all the other magcon guys (They are broken up but still hang out)
"um yeah what can I get you"
I said getting annoyed
"You know Hayes is a wreak with out you" Carter said (I HATE CARTER NO JOKE PLZ DONT HATE) "Well maybe he should have thought about that 2 Years ago" After I said that Hayes walked in great I rolled my eyes and made the guys their drinks and they sat down.

As I finished 4 drinks someone walked to the counter "Alexis please hear me out" it was Hayes oh joy
"Alexis look I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now and I understand that"

"Hayes look screw off I'm done with you, I've moved on, now here's everyone's drinks take them and leave" that may of sounded a bit rude but I don't care I did move on, he walked away with his head down. "BYE ALEXIS" Cameron yelled walking out.
And that was the last time I saw them.

•••••

OH SHIT SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG AND SORRY ITS SHITTY.

But anyway I'm gonna change this book I'll keep all the other imagines and stuff but go read the first Part of this cuz I'm changing it so yeah baiii