Taylor Imagine

Taylor imagine for my Bae LAURA.

Taylor and you have been dating for about 5 Months, He is the sweetest person ever. Most people would think that he would fuck you then leave, but thats not how he is.

Taylor loves you with all his heart, he buys you little gift, he does sweet things just to show you how much he loves you.

Taylor was out getting dinner, you were just hanging around at your shared flat, texting your bestest friend Payton ;) You were talking about her birthday party coming up. Taylor came home about 5 minutes later.

You were in the kitchen getting a drink, he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek "Hey Beautiful! Miss me" he said with his head on your shoulder, you turned around so you were facing him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled, you both leaned in and his soft lips met yours and they started moving in sync (A/N lolol get it in sync no, okay) when you both stopped he still had his forehead pressed against yours "I love you so much Laura you will never know how much i love you" he said, you smiled and pecked his lips "I love you to taylor" you said.

You guys ate supper, watched a random movie then went upstairs to go to bed. You crawled into bed beside you, he was only in his boxers and you were wearing one of his over sized shirts, he kissed your lips and pulled you closer to him so your head was in his chest and you fell asleep to him humming your favourite song.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hai LAURA HOPE YOU LIKED IT it tried to make it SUPER DUPER sweet lol.