Jacob Imagine

Jacob Imagine for Kennedy

It was your 1 year anniversary with Jacob, He hasnt texted you at all today, you were at you shared flat with him, and it was now 8pm, when you woke up he wasnt there.

*Jacobs POV*

It was mine and Kennedy's 1 year anniversary, i had a special surprise for her, i woke up early this morning so she wouldnt question where i was going, i havent answered her texts either, its now 8pm and im on my way home, I Grabbed her favourite food which was a Caramel Frapp from Starbucks and Cheese Pizza and her favourite movie Frozen. Her special surprise was in the back of my car.

I Pulled up to our house, She came running out of the house.

*Kennedy's POV*

I heard a car pull up in the drive way and i knew it was Jacob, i ran out of the house to see him. He got of his car, i hugged the crap out of him.

"I got a surprise for you" Jacob said, i just nodded he told me to take the food inside and wait for him. I went back into the house and set the food on the counter and drank my Starbucks, until Jacob came in He told me to close my eyes and thats what i did, he came up to me and made me sit on the ground, i felt something jump on me i opened my eyes and there was a Bernese puppy sitting on my lap. 

"JACOB OMG" i yelled he laughed and said happy 1 year anniversary baby.

"I know how much you wanted one and it will keep you company while im gone"he said.

The rest of the night we cuddled on the couch eating pizza and watching frozen, i decied to name him Luke.

AUTHORS NOTE>

Hope you like it :)

If you want one just ask 

1. Boy / Girl

2. Cute, Dirty, Sad ECT.

3. Your name 

thats all you gotta do.

Follow me on

Instagram @Payton_Jordanna & @MagconSlxys

And 

Twitter @PaytonOffical__

well BAI FOR NOW