Chapter 12: Me and You

Leigh-Anne's POV
Imagine me and you, I do
I think about you day and night
It's only right
To think about the girl you love
And hold her tight
So happy together
If I should call you up, invest a dime
And you say you belong to me
And ease my mind
Imagine how the world could be
So very fine
So happy together
I can't see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life
When you're with me, baby, the skies will be blue for all my life
Me and you, and you and me...

I kept my eyes closed as The Turtles began to bless my ears with the best song ever. Well, I liked it loads, although I never played it too much. Perrie ran past me center stage out of nowhere, being tailed by Jesy who was holding a pack of...jam? I didn't even consider taking out my earbuds. We were taking a ten minute break from rehearsing. Yep, rehearsing. For our first public gig in...a while. I didn't even need to ask to know how excited and ready the other girls were. We were bouncing around stage for a while in fact, before the music began. Just doing vocal warm ups and stretching, and of course [my specialty] being our idiot selves. Our vocals weren't half as bad as Kim thought; we rehearsed in vocal lessons for a week straight before landing our gig. Aaron had simply given up in trying to do anything with us; we were probably being too crazy, I felt a little bad-but then again I missed our shenanigans so much it was really nice.

Soon enough the practice ran down, and the girls came towards me to calm down. Perrie plopped down right besides me with jam down her shirt; next came Jade who was dying of laughter with her hair half out of its bun. Then my silly gorgeous girlfriend stalked in with crisps poking out of her hair. She looked completely hot, especially with the little annoyed face she shot Perrie mixed with the classic evil Jes look.
She raised her brows when she heard me snort. Then my snort turned into laughter; Jesy and Perrie were watching me lay on the floor, joining in with Jade who was still dying on the floor; rolling back and forth in laughter. When Jade and I got ourselves back together momentarily, we saw the other two looking at us and pouting. I mentally swooned at Jes, she always caught me off guard.

Frowning she walked over, slowly, eyeing me. Uh oh. I scooted back a little to reach into my bag and smiled softly as she wore her devilish smirk. "Hey baby, do you want a hug?" She reached out for me with her crisp covered self.

HONK.

All three girls screamed in surprise; I grinned wildly and pranced around. It never got old! I giggled at the trio of misfits. They shook their heads at me of course and sighed. "Of course, she's always going to be the baby of this group." Jesy stuck her tongue out at me like a true child. "Well look at who's talking!" I shot back wiggling my eyebrows at her jokingly. Perrie watched us bicker instead of joining in-which was probably a wise choice for them, I wouldn't blast my horn. Well if I was in the mood really-it all depended on that truth be told.
"Hey where's Jade?" I wondered, noticing that Perrie was the only active Geordie in the room. "She's right-aww." The blonde gasped softly in adoration. Jesy and I looked over as well; we all cooed at the little Geordie who had curled up and fallen asleep instantly. I was surprised at how easily she was able to knock out during a session and for a moment I made a mental note to check her bags, to see if it was what I thought.
"Aw, she's such a little babe." Jesy cooed going over to put her clean jacket on the brunette.
"She is. Absolutely." I agreed and busied myself with ridding my girlfriend's hair of crisps. Perrie sat besides the small sleeping girl, staying still for a moment; just observing her. She seemed to be having a memory, or a moment. The way she looked at Jade was exactly the same look I could see in Jesy's eyes. Something had changed over the past week, Jade hadn't fessed up yet, and Perrie seemed to be on the brink of telling Jesy, so I was simply waiting for what would happen next. It was clear to me that she very much loved the petite brunette. Jesy noticed too, she tugged on my sleeve gently and gave me a dazzling smile, mouthing these idiots are so fucking cute. I nodded back and rested my chin on my girlfriend's shoulder, a calm silence falling over us all.

"Guys?" Perrie whispered after a few minutes. She was now cradling Jade's head in her lap, carefully playing with the sleeping Geordie's hair. "Yes pez?" Jesy asked. "I-it's all coming back to me. I remember almost everything. I think I'm ready to be with her." The blonde stroked the sleeping Geordie's hair once more, shyly watching her. "Perrie this is wonderful. You know we'll be here every step of the way right?" I squeaked in delight because-this was it! The point where these two could finally have their happiness.
"I'm really glad, I'll need it guys. But for now, all I have to say is: I have a plan." She was so excited; she carefully set down Jade's head, propping her up with a pillow and adjusting Jesy's coat over her small frame before taking Jes and I and whisking us away into the next room, dragging Tulisa along with us as well.

"Whoa Perrie. What's with all the dragging?" She steadied herself when we were inside. "Well I was hoping that you would go to our gig?" Perrie twiddled her thumbs in anticipation. "Of course I am! My girls are re-opening, going back into their jobs at full bloody speed; of course I'm going to be there!" She nodded proudly.

I could feel the energy in the room, and whatever Perrie would come up with in the future, it would be amazing. That woman was capable of anything, and it was beautiful to see her begin to realize just what that meant for herself.