Prolog

Hey guys, or more like the few that actually take the time to read my stories...yeah. Well back on track: this prolog is going to be really short. It's basically just a flash back 'cause the next chapter will be about 5 years after this. But I hope you guys enjoy this! Ph, and if there are any grammatical errors, or you have ideas that you think I should use in the story(I don't think you guys will though, but you never know.) please comment them. And
to artists who do fan art! If you are that rare someone who would like to make fan art inspired my story, please, for one if you post it somewhere, let people know what it was inspired by that way I can have some sort of credit, and for two, if you make fan art, send it to me via the email address in my bio, I'd love to see it. Thanks guys, enjoy my story!
~Kurosaki-Chan
Disclaimer: I'll say this once- I don't own FMA/FMAB Arakawa-Sensei does
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Is there a reason you wanted to talk to me, or did you just come to waste my time?" Roy was starting to get irritated with his boyfriend of five years, said boyfriend was shifting from right foot to left nervously.
"It's not that easy Roy."
"Just say it."
Ed gulped "Roy I'm-" he paused again
"You're what?" Roy was just about to tell the blonde to get out when he blurted out his confession.
"Roy I'm pregnant!"
Roy snorted, "That's not even remotely funny Edward."
"I'm not joking!"
"It's obvious that you're playing some sorta joke Ed. You're a man, you can't get pregnant."
"But I'm not joking! I really am!" Roy ran a gloved hand through his hair and sighed.
"Baby, I love you, but I can't do this right now, I have to get this done. Could you please get out so I can finish this?"
"Roy-"
"Out!" Tears welled up in the blonde's eyes, as he ran out of the office. 'Did I hurt him?' Roy wondered as he watched the short alchemist exit the room 'It was just a bad joke, why did it matter so much that I didn't laugh?' He thought for a moment, trying to figure out what he did wrong. 'I'll apologize when I get home tonight,' He decided, 'I'll apologize for whatever I did.'
••••••
There were no apologies that night. When Roy arrived at the apartment that he and Ed lived in together, all of the blonde's things were gone. All his clothes, books, everything. The ravenette sat on the faux leather lounge chair in their living room, rubbing his hands over his face.
"What did I do wrong?" He asked himself, "Why is he gone?"