Insaitable

~The blood in my veins is made up of mistakes

Let's forget who we are and dive into the dark~

We stumbled in through Scott's front door barely keeping our footing in the dark hallway of his apartment. I couldn't keep my hands from his body, I explored every crevice of his abs under his shirt, fingered his nipples and earned the moans that fell from his lips into my mouth. I tore my hand away from him to find the light switch knocking over the lamp that sat on the table. It crashed to the floor waking us both from our lust. We stared at each other for I don't know how long, I didn't know what I was doing but I sure knew that we both wanted this. I still don't understand how we came to be in this situation but I decided to leave it for hungover Carson tomorrow morning, right now I knew what I wanted.

"Is this what you want?" Scott broke the comfortable silence of our stares, his voice was deep and husky which turned me on even more if that were possible. I knew what he meant, I knew he was making sure that I knew what I was doing. Did I? probably not but I didn't care, "I don't want you to wake up in the morning regretting this..."

I didn't give him a verbal answer, instead I laced my fingers through his hair pulling him closer to me. Our lips touched softly before he deepened the kiss, I began to lead him down the hallway to his bedroom, I'd been in it countless times. I'd slept in his bed with him countless times, but that's all we did...sleep, there was never another underlying meaning behind it but now when I think about it, it did seem kinda weird... This time I knew it was going to be different, we were going to put a whole new meaning behind us 'sleeping' together.

"I'm serious Carson...we don't have to do this if you don't want to, tell me to stop now so I don't do something to hurt you," he rasped at me breathlessly still kissing at my neck giving me time to say no. I don't want him to stop couldn't he see that.

"I don't want you to stop," I whispered pulling his lips back to mine in need only for him to pull away again.

"Are you su-," I grabbed the crotch of his jeans stopping him mid sentence with a barely there moan.

"If you ask me if I'm sure one more time I will hurt you," I said with more confidence than I thought I had. Inside I was a messy puddle of excitement and lust albeit a little fear of the unknown. I didn't know how to have sex with a guy, who was going to top? how do I give a blow job? what if I'm really bad at it? In that split second of weakness I suddenly recoiled away from him. Now that he had given me a chance to think about it I was unsure whether I could do it. I'd never even touched another dick before never mind had one inside of me. I sat on the end of his bed with my head in my hands.

"Hey, hey what's wrong? Carson look at me," he knelt down in front of me like I would do to be at the same level as Ellie, neither of us were drunk any more we were still buzzed at the most. He pulled my hands from my face gently and tried to make me look straight at him, his facial expression was soft but I had to look down again. I didn't really know what to say and felt rather embarrassed that I didn't know how to go about this. I was just about to have sex with Scott...the sex god that doesn't go 5 minutes without a fuck and then there's me, I'm a born again virgin. What was I thinking.

"I don't know what to do...," I mumbled placing my head into his shoulder just to avoid looking at him. It was actually quite comfy, I could just take a nap right here and forget my fumbling. He rubbed at my thigh trying to be comforting but he was very close to my crotch and it making me shake in anticipation.

"Me either," Scott admitted while nervously chuckling into my ear. This made me lift my head to look at him in confusion.

"You have sex all the time Scott, I've done it once...there's a difference here," it was true Ashley and I had only had sex once, we just happened to get unlucky but very lucky at the same time.