If wanting you is a crime lock me up i'll do my time

I threw my hair up in a messy bun I didn't bother with my make-up and put on my sweat pants and a loose top I jumped in my car and drove to my sister's.

Today was my sister Brie's wedding she was only 4 years older than me and she was getting married I hopped out of the car and walked over to the front door before I could even knock the door swung open. "You're here about time" Brie yelled, her inner bridezilla coming out I laughed to my self and said "I'm actually half n hour early but anyways" she barely cracked a smile and said "Victoria's just finishing getting her hair and make-up done then its your turn quit standing there and come inside". I walked inside and 5 minutes later it was my turn to get my hair and make-up done, my make-up was a light purple eyeshadow with a pink lipstick nothing too overpowering. My long brown hair was in curls. I walked over and grabbed my bridesmaids dress it was a short light purple dress.

Everyone was ready including my sister and of course she was freaking out we all headed into the limo and arrived at the wedding venue the ceremony was finished in about an hour and then it was time for the reception I went separately to my sister because that's just what happens it was in the backyard of a giant mansion like the ones you see on tv with a stage for a band that was playing later and a view of the ocean.

All the traditional wedding reception stuff happened and then it was time for the band with all the stuff that was happening in the wedding/reception I nearly forgot my best friend Kaysee was invited. Everyone was dancing so I finally had time to breathe I walked over to her "heeeyyyy" I said she turned around and hugged me "nice to see you too" I said she laughed and added "hey Annah, good to see you" I smiled I hadn't seen Kaysee in 5 years we had been best friends since we were 5 and when we were 16 she moved away with family and now we were 21.

We walked over to get a better look at the band that was playing Kaysee squealed "I love this band" "I don't even know who they are" I added the young blonde guy looked familiar but I couldn't work out where from he looked about 17 but I was still unsure so I just shook the thought off "they're called R5" Kaysee replied.

They played a few covers and a few originals from what Kaysee had said, the young blonde one said thank you to everyone and thank you to the bride and groom and added that it was their last two songs that they would be performing.

*Here comes forever girl, here comes forever, here comes forever girl"

The song ended and they started their last song. It was called loud I continued to watch them perform as it was their last song and Kaysee was fan girling bad next to me. I looked over and saw the older blonde one looking at me and smiling "well then" I muttered under my breathe I told Kaysee I was going to sit down and then turned around and walked over to a table and sat down.

The band finish and it was about 8.30pm Kaysee came over and sat down "Wow R5 were amazing I'm getting them to play at my birthday" she said I laughed "The young blonde one looks really familiar but I can't figure out where from" I added "Austin and ally" she replied "Oh that's right Megan watches that show all the time" Megan was my 14 year old sister. She saw them walking "be right back I have to go and find out about them playing at my birthday oh and maybe get photos" she laughed and so did I and then she walked off.

I looked at my phone and scrolled through twitter I uploaded a selfie I had taken earlier after I finished getting ready and looked up.

"Hey" I saw the older blonde from R5 say as he sat down at the table "Um hi" I replied looking at him confused "I'm Riker" he added "that's nice I'm Annah" he laughed "why are you laughing" I said "someone's a bit sassy" he said I rolled my eyes and looked back down at twitter. "You tweet?" He asked "yeah" I replied "what's your twitter I'll follow you" Riker said "No thanks" he looked at me confused "I'll find it myself then" he smirked "That's kinda classified as stalking" I said "and also sounds really creepy" I added. "Could have just told me and it wouldn't have been" Kaysee walked over and asked Riker for a photo, at least I could count on Kaysee saving me even if she didn't know she was doing it. Kaysee and Riker got a photo together and he looked over at me "Did you want a photo too?" He asked "No" I said and walked off.