If wanting you is a crime lock me up i'll do my time part 3

I arrived at Kaysee's house and grabbed her present from the back seat of my car it was a big box but inside was a smaller box then inside that was a smaller box and so on. We always did this for each other's birthday's when we were younger so I decided to restart tradition even though we hadn't  done it since she moved but now she had moved back. Inside the box was a silver bracelet with pink charms with "kaysee & annah" engraved on it and a little best friends charm.

Kaysee opened her present and she loved it. She went to attend to other people coming in the door. So I walked over to a chair and took a seat I felt someone tap me on the shoulder I flinched and turned around "Hey Dan" i said "HEEEEEEY AN" he pulled me up for a hug and then when he let go I sat back down. We talked for a bit and he told me how he was going back to tour tomorrow and he would be back in just over a month I sighed and apparently it was really loud because he laughed. "i'll be back before you know it" he tried to reassure me "Sure sure" I said "deffs" he laughed and I thought I may as well laugh along with him so I did our conversation finished as Dan went off to socialize.

I completely forgot that Kaysee had hired R5 to play for her birthday party and was reminded when I saw ross walking past me. I got up and walked over to get a drink looking around for Riker but not making it obvious I grabbed my drink and turned around to walk back to my seat. I hadn't looked to see if there was anyone behind me and as I turned around of course I ran into Riker dumping my whole drink over the both of us. Great this is just what I needed. He smirked before saying "Well if you wanted me to take my shirt off all you had to do is ask" I rolled my eyes "Well hence why I didn't ask" I said. I looked over and saw a girl with long dark brown hair oh he has a girlfriend I thought to myself why hadn't I realised this til now. She said something to him and walked off "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend" I said "You never asked" he replied laughing and then added "I don't have a girlfriend that's Cameron's girlfriend Lisa". Why was I stupid I should of just kept my mouth shut "oh" was all I managed to get back out.

The conversation managed to go dead quiet and the silence wasn't an awkward silence though we just both stared at each other before I decided to break the silence "Well we're both covered in soda  so we should probably do something about this" I said "What did you have in mind" he asked with a  smile on his face "I can borrow something of Kaysee's but for you I'm not sure how you'll look in a dress and you can't perform in a white shirt with orange soda on you It's not a good look" I laughed and so did Riker. "Do you have any spare shirts?" I asked "Nope" he replied, I thought about what to do "come with me I have an idea" I said. He followed me as we walked over to Kaysee "Hey kaysee, so I kinda dumped soda on Riker do you have any spare shirts?" I asked "Yeah my brother should have one on the kitchen table you can borrow, do you want me to get it?" she asked "It's ok you stay down here you've got a party to run I know where it is" I replied "Ok cool" she said and Riker followed me again to the kitchen table. I pulled out a white shirt from the basket and Ironed it.

"So I'm going to wash your shirt for you, wear this shirt for now" I said to riker "Thanks" he said and took the shirt from me, he began to unbutton his shirt "Woah" I said "hold up the bathroom is just down the hall you can get changed in there" I added "It's not like i'm getting naked" he said, I pointed down to the bathroom down the hall he laughed and headed that way.

He came back and handed me his shirt "So are you going to come watch us perform" he asked "You'll just have to wait and see" I said "You better go down now" I added and he went outside while I put his shirt in the washing machine.