If wanting you is a crime lock me up i'll do my time Part 4

I decided to leave Riker's shirt in the washing machine and go down stairs and watch them perform but not for Riker purely for Kaysee after all it was her party and she'd probably hit me if I didn't come down and watch R5. Kaysee was busy with all her guest's wow there was so many people here so I decided to look around for someone to talk to. I walked over to cameron and he introduced me to Lisa, Lisa and I spoke for a bit but then the conversation stopped when R5 came out to perform.

I caught Riker looking at me pretty much the whole time some how he hadn't caught on that he'd be the last person I'd ever date or anything close to it.

A month and a half went by as quickly as Dan said it would and he was back for awhile we went out for dinner the day he returned just the two of us for the first time in months. The next morning I decided to go for a run I threw on my work out clothes and grabbed my Ipod I locked the door and started running down the street I wasn't really sure where I was going but it didn't matter.

I came to a park and stopped I hadn't seen this park before I wasn't lost I was just.... my thoughts were cut off by someone yelling Annah it was a familiar voice it was too late to turn around and run when I realised it was Riker's voice. "Hey Annah what are you doing here?" he asked "Um just exploring.. this lovely um park" Riker laughed "Do you know where you are?" he asked "Of course I'm not lost" I said as I snapped at him "I didn't say you were" he laughed again, he really needed to stop doing that "but obviously you are" he added "Im not lost ok, i'm just misplaced" I said still snapping at him.

"You know maybe if you were a bit nicer to me I could help you with the being lost problem" He said "Hey I washed your shirt" I replied "well it wouldn't have been covered in soda if it wasn't for you so that doesn't really count" I sighed as much as I didn't want to admit it I realised my only way of finding where I was and how to get out of here was Riker. "Ok i'm sorry but you're right I have no idea where I am so" he cut me off "Yes i'll help you we're only 5 minutes from my house I can give you a lift home if you tell me where you live" I rolled my eyes "be nice remember" he added "fine fine" I followed him back to his house but barely said a word.

When we entered his house I saw the blonde girl in the kitchen getting a drink from the fridge I still hadn't picked up on her name "Hey Rydel" Riker yelled well that answered that "Hey Riker want a drink?" she asked and turned around and saw me "Oh" she said "hey um" "Annah" I said "hey I'm rydel, you look familiar" she replied "She's Brie's sister from Brie and Ricky's wedding, also Dan's best friend she was backstage with well me and at Kaysee's party" he finished "oh and she's the one who dumped the soda on me" without thinking I snapped at him "SHE GET'S IT RIKER" I said "sorry" I added calmly. Rydel just laughed "So did you want a drink too?" she asked "I'm fine thankyou" I said back and Rydel left the kitchen.

Riker took me home and walked me to the door ok then I thought "are you still going on Friday?" He asked I had no idea what he was talking about "Friday?" I asked confused "The beach house weekend" he replied "oh that yeah I am I totally forgot."

Before I knew it, it was Friday Kaysee, Lisa, R5, Hollywood ending and I were going to a massive beach house for Friday night, Saturday and Sunday and going home Monday morning.

We got there late Friday afternoon we had pizza and Basically chilled for the night. There were 3 bedrooms with 2 bunk beds Kaysee, Rydel, Lisa and I were in one room, Riker, Dan, Ross and ryland were in another and in the 3rd room was Ratliff, Tyler, Cameron and rocky.

The next morning I woke up and looked over and saw no one in any of the beds I must have slept late I thought I looked at my phone and it was 9am well not too late I guess I went to the bathroom had a shower did my hair and make-up and walked out to the kitchen when I heard a sound like a guitar and a voice on the front porch.

"You say you're scared that I won't be there baby I swear I'm not going anywhere"

I continued to listen realising it was Riker

"You can change your hair 5 times a week, you can change your name, get a little bit crazy"

"You can dance in the rain rockin' secondhand chic but I live for the day that i'm callin you baby" 

I listened as he kept singing and I walked closer to the front door that went out to the porch

"Cause I'm fallin for you for everything that you do"

I was still watching as he was singing then I tripped over my own two feet and fell flat on the front porch "oh shit" I said out loud Riker was laughing and just starring at me as he walked over and held his hand out to help me up. "Um I was just well I well um" was all I managed to get out "getting to know the front porch?" He said "yeah that's it" we both laughed "so where is everyone?" I asked "the girls have gone shopping at the beach markets down the road and the boys went surfing I think" he said "so it's just you and me" added "oh" I replied.