Invited?

Myles comes toward me with a smile. Stay calm I think to myself trying to hold in my joy also anxiety of what he might say.
"Hey Bella" Myles smiles at me. I was about to die.
" I am having a party later wanna come" he asked
"Sure" I said trying not to seem so happy. He slowly walks away and I yell inside. Omg he just invited me to his party I might just mother fucking die ( Twaimz )
I run to get to P.E.
I nearly almost fell down the stairs. Thinking of Myles did he just invite me because of Jake or did he actually want me there. All I know is that I was going to the party.
"Bella" I turned around and saw Jake trying to catch up I stayed there for a while waiting for him to catch up.
"So are you going to Myles party" I asked Jake he looked at me confused.
"Why are you asking and how do you know about the party?" He asked his voice getting higher in every word.
"Myles invited me" I replied trying to see the expression on his face. He seemed very confused. He just ignored what I said and we walked to P.E. After P.E Jake still didn't speak to me. I wondered why but just ignored it and was very excited for the party.
(A/N sorry I didn't update I have been a bit busy and sorry my chapters are short.)