Our mistakes

* Next morning *
I have been up for a few hours remembering what happened between me and Myles I feel terrible because of Dylan I just got caught up in the heat of the moment I didn't stop him I wonder where Dylan was yesterday he never called or texted me back after I told him I was hanging out with Angie where is he
* Yesterday *
Dylan's POV
I don't know if I should text Bella I don't know if Angie told her I should just talk talk to her personally I don't live that far from her so I'll just talk to her. I got up from my bed and reached to my closet to get a shirt ( he was shirtless) I dragged me feet downstairs running out to my car. After only a few minutes I was already at Bella's house I didn't park so close because there was another parked there who's car is that I was about to come out of my car and saw Myles leaving Bella's apartment ( btw Bella lives like in a condo) I sat back in and slightly slid down my seat so he wouldn't see me. When he got in to his car and left I got out of my car jogging to her door I was slightly opened I pushed it a bit and entered I walked upstairs to see if Bella was in her room she has a lot of explaining to do damn I sound like my dad I opened the door to see the bed a mess and walked in a bit more I stepped on something I leaned down to pick it up well that's interesting a fucking condom package. Please let it not be what I am thinking wait where is Bella . I looked over to the night stand and saw a note. As soon as I finished reading I fixed up the room just to give her a clue that I had been there and left. I drove to Angie's place. I knocked the door a bit anxious for Angie to come out. As soon as she opened th door I smashed my lips into her lips.
Angie: I knew you'd come around
After a while I was roughly kissing her over her bed. I kissed down her neck removing her shirt. I kissed down her waist line causing her to moan I smiled at my self tugging on her short. I yanked off her panties rubbing her legging getting higher every time. I started rubbing her clit harshly
Angie: OH MY GOD DYLAN
I stuck a finger in making her nearly scream. I pumped faster she was yelling my name louder every second I removed my finger she turned us over taking control she kissed my neck removing my shirt.
* next morning *
I was laying there thinking of Bella looking at Angie I wonder what she's doing right now probably with Myles or Jake who ever he is.
Bella's POV
I got my phone and texted Dylan I waited for a while and he answer I knew he read it though. I looked over at Jake laying down he's so adorable I looked over at my night stand at my alarm clock. Oh shit. I'm gonna be late to class. I shook Jake and he fell off the bed.
Jake: UGH WHAT?!?!
Bella: we have to go to school
Jake: I just came back yesterday
Bella: I know but you knew that you had to go back to school after you can back from your vacation so get up
Jake: I don't feel like it just five more minutes
Bella: no where gonna be late
Jake: fine what time is it
Bella: 7:25 we have 5 minutes ( that's the time my school starts so)
Jake: ugh where's my suitcase
Bella: near the closet
I got up from my bed and went over to my closet. It wasn't cold out so I got some shorts a white shirt and a oatmeal colored cardigan and matched it up with some white vans. ( out fit in the next chapter) I quickly got dressed and put my hair up in a messy bun. Me and Jake ran out side to my car and quickly drove to the hell hole known as school. We were only 10 minutes late me and Jake had the same class so we hurried to our lockers and headed to social studies. We entered quietly I saw Dylan he looked over at me and ignored me. What's his problem I sat by Jake waiting for the teacher to finish her lesson.
After three hours of pure torture the class was finally over. I tried walking near Dylan but he was to busy texting someone. I went over to his locker after getting a little pissed off.
Bella: hey
Dylan: what do you want?
Bella: nothing just saying hey
Dylan: well you did so bye
Bella: what's your problem
Dylan: nothing I just don't think that we are working out so well
Bella: are you breaking up with me
Dylan: well um yeah want to know why cuz you cheated on me with Myles
Bella: what are you talking about
Dylan: don't act dumb I went over your apartment to see Myles leaving also a condom package and your bed
Bella: Dylan I can-
Dylan: no don't even try
He walked away leaving me there standing I rushed to the bathroom tears running down my face. I'm so stupid why would I cheat on Dylan I finally find a guy that makes me happy and I ruin it way to go Bella.
I heard the bell ring flashing me out of my though I can out wiping my tears. I spotted Jake and immediately hugged him. I held me tighter I felt so save in his arms we walked to our next class together Jake combing my hair softly.
* After school *
Me and Jake headed out to the parking lot. I so happy to finally be leaving I don't want to stay here second later. I saw Myles standing near my car. We got closer. Myles just leaning on my car
Myles: awwwwww Jakeey's back
Jake: go away ass
Myles: someone came back with a attitude
Bella: go away Myles we want to leave
Myles: oh what did some not enjoy our time together yesterday cuz it seemed like you did
Bella: shut up
I pushed Myles away from my car and drove off with Jake