Party night

*Skipped the rest of school*
When I got home I rushed to my room. I lived alone I moved out as soon as I turned seventeen. I liked being at my house with my family but I needed space. I looked in my closet and just started throwing everything around. I don't know what to wear. Ugh I am invited to a party by the most hottest guy in school and I don't know what to wear. I will just go shopping. On my way I texted Jake to see what was wrong because I don't get why he is mad.
Bella: Hey um why haven't you talked to me are you okay?!?😫
I know that he didn't talk to me for just a few hours but he is my best friend and we talk like every time so I was just a bit upset.
*skip the rest of the ride*
When I got there the first store I thought was Hollister I usually get my clothes there. I went to the elevator sense Hollister was on the second floor. When the door opened I felt my phone shake in my pocket.
Jake: Yeah I'm fine but I told you not to go near Myles!
Bella: but why
Jake: he will screw you over and I don't want you to get hurt
Bella: I won't plus he only invited me to a party!
Jake: I know him he will try something
Bella: I promise I will be careful
Jake: be careful 😢😓😒
I was happy that Jake wasn't mad. I got back to shopping. After like an hour I finally got a navy blue skater dress with oatmeal colored sandals. I was a bit hungry so I headed to the food court and got chipotle. When I try finding a seat I see Lexi one of the girls in my class.she waved at me to sit down. Me and her used to be friends until my boyfriend cheated on me with her a few months later they went out but they broke up a month later she acts like nothing happened but I just try to get along with her. When I sat down on the opposite side of her she smiled and tried to hug me I just sat there with no reaction.
Lexi: how you been
Bella: fine hbu
Lexi: great so I haven't talked to you in a while what's up are you dating someone
Bella:no
Bitch I thought she's in my class she is always involved in drama and just ugh. Everyone liked her because she was blonde had green eyes and was some how a nice person. Yeah okay.
I just sat there looking at her with a deep glare. Finally breaking the silence she said
Lexi: what are you doing later I heard there was a party
Bella: yeah I'm going to the party are you
Lexi: nah have cheerleading practice later
Bella: oh I got go see you around
I walked away happy it was finally over. I just don't like her.
*After*
When I got home I started getting ready for the party. Myles parties usually start at 10. I looked at the time it was 7:30 I still had time to take a shower, get dressed, and watch a bit of Teen wolf. So I hurried into my bathroom and took a shower.
* 15 mins after *
When I came out I got dressed and I turned on the t.v. After a few episodes I looked at the time 9:45. Myles house was like five minutes away I knew how to get there sense Jake took me there all the time. I fixed my makeup and my hair. I went downstairs stairs to get my keys and head out. I got in my car and All hands on deck by Tinashe was on i just sang to the song pretending I was in a music video. When I got there there was only a few cars so it was easy to park. I knocked and Myles opened.
Myles: I didn't think Jake would let you come
Bella: why not
Myles: He told me to stay away from you
Bella: well I'm here so can I come in
Myles: yeah
He opened the door and I saw a few guys on the couch. They all looked at me I felt incredibly awkward and I only looked back at Myles he walked me to the kitchen and told me to wait that he would pick the music and more people were about to show up soon. I just standed  there admiring the kitchen still wondering if Myles liked me or not. One of the guys sitting on the couch came over to me and looked at me top to bottom I felt weird. Until he told me his name *Cameron*. It was silent for a few seconds. I broke the silence
Bella: my name is Bella
Cameron: nice name
I heard knocks at the door and there was like a hundred people coming in. I looked at Cameron as he got closer to me. He grabbed my arms and took me to a corner.
Cameron: I can hear you better over here
Bella: um
Cameron: don't worry I won't try anything
Bella: why do you want to talk to me?
Cameron: your cute
Bella: thanks but
He cut me off
Cameron: yeah I know you like Myles and stuff
Bella: how did you
He cut me off again
Cameron: he told me
Myles: cam can you help me with this
Cameron went over to Myles looking towards me. I tried to ignore him.
* A hour later *
I just sat on the couch there talking to some girls. I don't usually drink but I had a few shots. I felt I little light head so I tried heading out until I felt a arm grab me back. I tried to keep my balance looking at the person holding me back. I was struggling to see a face then I noticed it was Myles.
Myles:where do you think your going
He said trying to hold me closer
Bella: Home
Myles: Not yet the party isn't over
Bella: I feel like I should leave
Myles: and I feel like you should stay and have more fun.
He grabbed my waist closer and laid a kiss on my lips. My heart beated so loud I think he could hear it. He dragged me to his room. He slammed the door open and kicked it back. He picked me by my hips kissing me even harder. Laying me on the bed he came closer. He unzipped my dress and threw it across the room. He stared dragging his kisses down my body. He went back up my neck and I had a sharp pain. He took off his shirt and his jeans.he traveled his fingers around my body. I slightly try to push him off.
Bella: Myles
I say slurring my words because of how much I drank.
Myles: what
Bella: I don't think we should
He cuts me off
Myles: I will be gentle I promise
He grabbed my waist giving me no choice placing me were I was before. He came closer to my lips and kissed me I kissed back. We moved our lips sync. I stared into his eyes a bit excited nervous and scared at the same time. He smirked and  slid down my panties and my bra. He rubbed his finger through my stomach. He moved down and rubbed his finger through my clit. I started to moan uncontrollably he smirked at me causing to bit my bottom lip. Then slipped of his boxers. I tried moving up but failed I don't drink so it is strange to be like this. He came back and ran his fingers through my hair and then he started thursting me.
Bella: Myles
I struggled to say every second I yelled his name louder and louder.
Bella: Myles I going to
Myles: hold it baby
He whispered in my ear going faster. I left out a loud moan and bursted. We both fell flat on the bed. I looked at him and everything started to fade.
* Next morning *
Ugh I had a huge headache. I tried getting up but my legs were just not agreeing
"I was that good" I heard a voice on the other end of the room.
I look over and see Myles leaning on the door frame.
Bella: what do you mean? ( JB)
Myles: last night
All I could remember was being held by Myles arms and trying to push him off.
I put my hand over my head trying to remember. I looked over the side of the room and see my dress thrown on the ground. Did I have sex with Myles I thought to my self. Myles came closer and whispered in my ear.
Myles: I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot you were super high last night.
I looked in to his eyes a bit confused. He came closer.
Myles: I think you should go
I got up and walked to where my dress lied. I slipped it on and grabbed my shoes my car was outside so I grabbed my keys and headed home.
* Home *
I ran to my room throwing my self on my bed. I looked at the ceiling did I. I closed my eyes remembering what happened. All I could remember was me yelling Myles name. I took a sort nap and hustled stayed in for the day.
* Next day *
I got up and changed into a navy blue skater skirt and a laced crop top. I ran downstairs and headed to school. I really didn't want to talk to Jake or Myles. I had a lot of messages from Jake but I didn't feel like speaking to him about that night. Vanessa one of my closest friend other then Jake ran up to me and said she had big news when she was about to say something the bell rang and we had different classes and she had to go and said she would tell me at lunch. I went to my class having to be near Myles. luck. He ignored me the entire I tried to ignore him not wanting to hear what he would say if I asked a few questions. It was time for me to head to P.E. I didn't want to face Jake knowing he was right about Myles. I ignored him pretending I was speaking to the girls that were in P.E. After class I tried running out as fast as I could until someone held me back. Jake stood there looking at me waiting for an answer
Bella: what?
Jake: so what happened at the party
Bella: nothing
Jake: then what's that on you neck
He said pointing to the hickey that Myles left me
Bella: um well
Jake: did Myles do that
Bella: maybe
Jake: Bella I warned you about him
Bella: okay I am sorry I should have listen to you ever since that night Myles has been ignoring me
Jake: it's okay I'm here
He pulled me into a hug I was happy to be in Jake's arms again we walked to lunch and I sat there anxious to hear what Vanessa had to say. As soon as she sat down she was so excited
Vanessa: I have news
Bella: what is it
I said smiling because she was
Vanessa: Myles asked me to be his girlfriend
Bella: oh
I said the smile suddenly wiping of my face. Vanessa never knew I was into Myles.
Vanessa:aren't you happy for me?
Bella: yeah I was just shocked how did this happen
Vanessa: he has been really nice and this morning he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.
My heart shattered in a million pieces. Myles knew damn well I fell for him and me and him had sex and now he is going out with my friend.
Bella: I have to go to the bathroom
I got up and ran into the bathroom . Jake was sitting with his guy friends so he didn't notice and Myles was not there. As soon as I got to the bathroom I started tearing up how could he.

Hey guys thanks for reading and this actually kind of personal same story for me but no Myles or Jake duh.