I don't know how to say this

I stood there  staring into his eyes in complete silence.
Myles: we should go 
He left the money on the table and we walked towards the exit. We got to the car trying not to make eye contact. The entire car ride was completely quite I don't know what to say I mean he's hot ,he's always there especially when I don't want him to be, he's obviously super possessive, and he's great in bed. His eyes are beautiful and I love when he kisses me with his soft lips. I flashed out of my thoughts realizing that we finally got to my apartment . Myles stepped out and opened my door. I slowly stood up walking to my apartment him behind me. When I finally got to my door he owned his lips like he was about to say something but he didn't he just turned around and started to walk away. What am I supposed to do I can't just wait and stare at he walking away.
Bella: Myles wait
He turned around and I walked towards him. I hugged him and slowly let go to connect our lips. I pulled away to tell him something
Bella: Myles I love you to I don't want you to walk away I know how much I tried to push you away but I know that I always want you close to me.
He smiled and kissed me back. We were now in a deep make out session.
He pulls away to catch some air and I start kissing him again.
Myles: jump
I did as he told me. I slowly wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me towards the door. He opened the door not breaking the kiss. He pulled me up to my room. Throwing me over my bed. I looked him in his eyes e had a smirk plastered on his face.
* 1 hour later *
I woke up straddled in Myles arms I tried to release his grip trying not to wake him up but failed. He pulled me closer to his bare body and whispered in my ear.
Myles: I love you
Bella: I love you too

Crush?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें